Mitt Romney

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

VERY COOL!!! I hope SO!!!! Every circus has a FAT MAN!

Here's MITT and Christie on the campaign trail!!
14820.JPG

ALSO STARRING BOBBY JINDAL and ART LAFFER!!
Peace.

Last edited:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Belive me, releasing his tax returns will be the death of his candidacy. He will have to explain tons of questions from all sources of the media. It will be scrutinized and he will stumble on the answers as he does on all questions.

Peace.
to whom are you referring Ronmey or bhos ?
Oh, I know let's look under charitable donations , it's easy to see that bhos always leaves that line blank.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
to whom are you referring Ronmey or bhos ?
Oh, I know let's look under charitable donations , it's easy to see that bhos always leaves that line blank.

YAWN.... just wait. Another week of bad news for Romney. His taxes will turn off the rest of the GOP who were on the fence. (not lily pads)

peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Romney will have at least 10% charitable deduction to his church.................more than most people have.
Most Americans wouldn't even understand his returns enough to ask a real question.......they are complicated and that's why he has accountants to do it all.
There are blind trusts where people are investing for him and growing his $$$. His investment income will be taxed at a different rate than a regular paycheck is............same with all people who have investment income.....like all UPS stockholders for instance.

TOS acts likes there's going to be some big crime found in the tax returns..................the guys rich and that's
not a crime and neither is success....................................you jealousy & envy, however, is sinful!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Romney will have at least 10% charitable deduction to his church.................more than most people have.
Most Americans wouldn't even understand his returns enough to ask a real question.......they are complicated and that's why he has accountants to do it all.
There are blind trusts where people are investing for him and growing his $$$. His investment income will be taxed at a different rate than a regular paycheck is............same with all people who have investment income.....like all UPS stockholders for instance.

TOS acts likes there's going to be some big crime found in the tax returns..................the guys rich and that's
not a crime and neither is success....................................you jealousy & envy, however, is sinful!!

I see you have repeated word for word the talking points of the foxed spews talking heads!

Now, lets hear something in your own words. ( for a change)

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I see you have repeated word for word the talking points of the foxed spews talking heads!

Now, lets hear something in your own words. ( for a change)

Peace.
Those are my own words formulated by me.......the last time FOX news was on..... was Saturday morning....I've been watching movies all day and there are posts to prove that.....ones to your buddy up north!

You just pivot and attack......velociraptor!!

klein

Für Meno :)
Happy now ? Romneys taxes : 2010 paid 13.9% on $45.2 Million income.
Projected rate 15.4% in 2011.

I even pay more than that !

klein

yea right. even if he only paid 1% it would be more than you make in a year. sheesh

Gee for the first time I agree with you ! I think all billionaires in the USA should not be paying a cent more then the average middle class person.
If you pay $30K per year in taxes, Romny shouldn't pay more then you ! That's the capitalist way America should be, right ?

Gee for the first time I agree with you ! I think all billionaires in the USA should not be paying a cent more then the average middle class person.
If you pay $30K per year in taxes, Romny shouldn't pay more then you ! That's the capitalist way America should be, right ?
Do you pay $30k a year in taxes? I know I never did. Is Romney a billionaire?

klein

Do you pay $30k a year in taxes? I know I never did. Is Romney a billionaire?

Some of you claim to earn over 100K per year, so yes, with all deductions you would pay 35% here, easily !
Income tax alone, probably 30 or more percent (I have never earned 100K).
Newt paid almost 32% (on much less earnings then Mitt), now that's fair or is it not ?

Some of you claim to earn over 100K per year, so yes, with all deductions you would pay 35% here, easily !
Income tax alone, probably 30 or more percent (I have never earned 100K).
Newt paid almost 32% (on much less earnings then Mitt), now that's fair or is it not ?

That was your buddy TOS claiming 100k, and we all (but the elitist 4 ) know about his credibility. I have never come close to 100k. Romney paid 3 million dollars in taxes and you think you paid more than he did?

IMO, individuals should pay the same % of their income in taxes and that all income should be at the same rate. Of course there would have to be specific definitions on what is actual income and is a debatable issue. I do not feel that inheritance should be taxed, the taxes would have already been paid on that money. Money earned on derivatives should be taxed.

Catatonic

Nine Lives

That was your buddy TOS claiming 100k, and we all (but the elitist 4 ) know about his credibility. I have never come close to 100k. Romney paid 3 million dollars in taxes and you think you paid more than he did?

IMO, individuals should pay the same % of their income in taxes and that all income should be at the same rate. Of course there would have to be specific definitions on what is actual income and is a debatable issue.
I do not feel that inheritance should be taxed, the taxes would have already been paid on that money. Money earned on derivatives should be taxed.

That logic could apply to Capital gains as well ... maybe.
No doubt on inheritance.

klein

IMO, individuals should pay the same % of their income in taxes and that all income should be at the same rate. Of course there would have to be specific definitions on what is actual income and is a debatable issue. I do not feel that inheritance should be taxed, the taxes would have already been paid on that money. Money earned on derivatives should be taxed.

Yup, that's equal alright, 10% flat tax for everyone.
And perhaps when it comes to raises, 5% for everyone. If someone earns $10/hr they'll earn 10.50/hr next year .
The CEO, Hollywood Star, or Professional Football player who earns $10.000/hr gets a $500 raise/hr
That's how it's been going for the past 30 or something years in America, might as well stay conservative and keep that going and totally extinct the middle class.

I do understand you have no clue how to do math and have no clue what percentage means. I feel sorry for you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I was thinking that capital gains taxes were just for profit margins ? I've never had anything under that so I realize I could be mistaken about that.

Capital gains are just for profits made from investments and from the sale of your home and IMO should be taxed. Inheritance money has already been taxed and therefore should be tax free.