Mitt's really bad day

brett636

I skimmed through that, and got to the part on which small businesses will face penalties if they don't offer health insurance. It says businesses with 50 or fewer employees will not be forced to provide health insurance which explains why the small business my girlfriend works for isn't hiring anybody. She described to me a conversation between the owner and his manager who was begging for extra help, but the owner stated he isn't hiring anyone else because if he does he will be subject to this legislation(has 50 employees exactly). Doesn't seem like this will help much on the job front.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
118969_600.jpg

TechGrrl

Space Cadet
The penalty would be about $1200 in 2016. That's about 3mos crappy health insurance for a lot of people. Take the penalty and use Medicare.

Actually, several friends of mine who had to fall back on COBRA when they lost their jobs, paid about $1200 PER MONTH for family coverage.

And, most of the Republican governors plan on opting out of the Medicaid expansion under the ACA, so those "lucky duckies" that don't have enough income to pay Federal income taxes will be SOL.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Originally Posted by roadrunner2012
The penalty would be about $1200 in 2016. That's about 3mos crappy health insurance for a lot of people. Take the penalty and use Medicare.

You have to be 65 to use Medicare!!!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Here's an example of who pays the most taxes.
In Massachusetts , the most liberal and totally controlled D state in the union there is a box of the State Tax returns which allows people to pay more .
With everyone claiming that those that make more should pay more, please explain why less than 1% of 1% check that box?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Whoevers idea it was for MITT ROMNEY to get spray tanned before his appearance on UNIVISION needs to be FIRED! How stupid of a stunt was that?? What does Romney have? 7 year olds running his campaign??

a-MITT-ROMNEY-640x468.jpg

tannerifficmitt.jpg

pof54yqjcc.jpg

What a joke...! Could september get any worse for mitt romney??

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Well, we know who ISNT with the campaign anymore!!! Well, maybe you faithful dont know because FOX SPEWS didnt tell you, but I will...

TIM PAWLENTY RESIGNS as Romneys National CO CHAIR... 45 days to go and the BUSH advisors who have taken control of the Romney campaign have forced Pawlenty out!

Whos next to leave as this GOP campaign IMPLODES on itself??

Pawlenty resigns from Romney campaign to lobby - Businessweek

Mitt Romney loses Tim Pawlenty as campaign co-chair 45 days before election

Tim Pawlenty Exits Romney Campaign To Lead Bank Lobbying Group : It's All Politics : NPR

Peace

TOS

klein

Für Meno :)
I skimmed through that, and got to the part on which small businesses will face penalties if they don't offer health insurance. It says businesses with 50 or fewer employees will not be forced to provide health insurance which explains why the small business my girlfriend works for isn't hiring anybody. She described to me a conversation between the owner and his manager who was begging for extra help, but the owner stated he isn't hiring anyone else because if he does he will be subject to this legislation(has 50 employees exactly). Doesn't seem like this will help much on the job front.

And who really cares about a small business that doesn't want to expand into a larger corperation ?
IF the business owner is happy with being a small company and not seeking out new contracts and doesn't want to expand. So be it.
Others will take those new job contracts offers and expand.

No loss there.

brett636

And who really cares about a small business that doesn't want to expand into a larger corperation ?
IF the business owner is happy with being a small company and not seeking out new contracts and doesn't want to expand. So be it.
Others will take those new job contracts offers and expand.

No loss there.

I find it hilarious that you have no idea what kind of business this is yet you act like you know everything about it and its owner. The man who owns it is a multi millionaire, and will gladly expand when there isn't a punishment for doing so. It doesn't hurt him a bit, but it does hurt those unemployed who could benefit from becoming one of his employees. Just another democrat scheme that hurts the working people of this country.

over9five

Staff member
Whoevers idea it was for MITT ROMNEY to get spray tanned before his appearance on UNIVISION needs to be FIRED! How stupid of a stunt was that?? What does Romney have? 7 year olds running his campaign??

tannerifficmitt.jpg

pof54yqjcc.jpg

Peace

TOS

I heard he spent the day with John Boehner....

TechGrrl

Space Cadet

tannerifficmitt.jpg

pof54yqjcc.jpg

Peace

TOS

He got his tanning advice from John Boehner, aka "Orange Crush" LOL!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
What i find interesting is how FOX SPEWS is ignoring the fact that Romneys Chair, then Co chair (before the bush cronies came) resigned from the Romney campaign weeks before the election?

If this doesnt spell trouble for Romney, I dont know what will.

Look for many more people to leave the campaign as the BUSH cronies move in for total control.

Peace

TOS