MLB All Star game TV ratings are in the dumpster !!!

rickyb

go woke = go broke
its true the truth is not very profitable or good for careers, but it doesnt have to be like that just is quite often

for example chris hedges spoke out against the iraq war and was forced to quit for not being "objective" even though other journalists were speaking in favor of it.

chomsky: never gets on US mainstream tv even though hes one of the most quoted scholars ever.

you can see what happens in elections, honest guys always filtered out.

radio and what the hosts talk about on mainstream is junk and a way of maintaining status quo.

the matrix was a giant lie which was extremely profitable for the beneficiaries of it.

rickyb

It’s frustrating that the things that are supposed to be our release from all this BS have become a podium for it.
no actually you are mistaking the BS for the things that are real. they are actually doing something to stop the BS. politics is everywhere, don't be offended when it shows up in sports and you dont agree with it.

im sure theres a long history on the forum of you complaining about dept of defense influence in NFL games ;)

rickyb

Went full NCAA .
No pro sports for me.
I don't watch/support over paid thugs who don't have enough sense to know when, where, and how to voice their opinion in protest.
when i turn on pro sports there had only be dept of defense fly overs and saluting our marines....NOTHING ELSE!

rickyb

At games where they honor military….just like games honoring women or minorities or any number of promotions they have.
thats all political FYI. not everyone is going to agree with it. so its unreasonable to expect sports is not going to be political. and maybe dishonest to say it ever was. i think it should be, just has the be the right kind of politics.

i dont think the empire should be recruiting young ppl into these wars for oil at sports games.