MLB All Star game TV ratings are in the dumpster !!!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The vast majority of natives who died from introduced disease did so in the early stages of white settlement from accidentally introduced diseases that they had no natural immunity to. That's well documented by early settlers who came into native villages to find everyone dead or gone. There was no concerted effort across the colonies to use bioweapons. If you look around you'll find only one historical account of that being done with smallpox laced blankets and no evidence that it worked.
I agree with your statement as a whole.
There is evidence that the Spaniard Conquistadors weaponized it in the beginning although most was accidental.
They wanted to enslave the native population ... not kill them.
It all evened out ... the Native Americans introduced us to Nicotiana rustica*.

* tobacco

vantexan

There is evidence that the Spaniard Conquistadors weaponized it in the beginning although most was accidental.

* tobacco
The Conquistadors were brutal. But Ricky wants to slam the U.S. with a lot of fantasy. About everything that ever happened. Literally everything.

Off the leash

The vast majority of natives who died from introduced disease did so in the early stages of white settlement from accidentally introduced diseases that they had no natural immunity to. That's well documented by early settlers who came into native villages to find everyone dead or gone. There was no concerted effort across the colonies to use bioweapons. If you look around you'll find only one historical account of that being done with smallpox laced blankets and no evidence that it worked.
For the most part that’s true, most died from initial contact, but the British did use the blankets at least once, which is documented. The results are not really known and if it was done again it’s not known either. But if you had a weapon that worked against your enemy would you publicly acknowledge it? It s not like CNN or FOX was around then either. Lots of atrocities happened within anyone knowing. I’m not saying your wrong, just that we don’t know for sure.

Off the leash

* tobacco
Brits too

vantexan

For the most part that’s true, most died from initial contact, but the British did use the blankets at least once, which is documented. The results are not really known and if it was done again it’s not known either. But if you had a weapon that worked against your enemy would you publicly acknowledge it? It s not like CNN or FOX was around then either. Lots of atrocities happened within anyone knowing. I’m not saying your wrong, just that we don’t know for sure.
In order to use blankets laced with smallpox they had to have someone who had the disease. Then they had to transport it to the Indians and give them the blankets by walking or riding a horse some distance. Assuming the Indians weren't hostile. There are just too many obstacles to this working but because one case happened, got attention of scholars, was passed around, it's assumed that evil white men did this all the time. And back then people wrote to each other all the time. It was the only means of communication outside of the spoken word, books, and limited newspaper readership. To only have one case documented says to me this wasn't a common practice. Not to mention the danger to the person bearing the blankets.

Off the leash

In order to use blankets laced with smallpox they had to have someone who had the disease. Then they had to transport it to the Indians and give them the blankets by walking or riding a horse some distance. Assuming the Indians weren't hostile. There are just too many obstacles to this working but because one case happened, got attention of scholars, was passed around, it's assumed that evil white men did this all the time. And back then people wrote to each other all the time. It was the only means of communication outside of the spoken word, books, and limited newspaper readership. To only have one case documented says to me this wasn't a common practice. Not to mention the danger to the person bearing the blankets.
There is a documented case of the British using them, but I wondered the same thing, where did they get the germs? It’s on the history channel website. Not like they had labs producing it. I suppose someone could’ve had it at the right time. It’s an example of something talking on a life of its own! I always thought it was widely used. Must’ve had Democrats running the news back then too! Great liars.