MMA/UFC

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I just remember ben’s attitude after getting lucky against Robbie. He runs his mouth too much against absolute killers and talks down to them. He had it coming.
They pretty much all run their mouths. I mean it comes with the territory I think.

Brownslave688

I don’t like watching dudes take shots while unconscious though. I also like Ben as an athlete and was hoping he’d make it in the UFC.
I think he will retire. He’s getting a little old but I wouldn’t mind a rematch. I mean that wasn’t even a fight lol.

542thruNthru

I don’t like watching dudes take shots while unconscious though. I also like Ben as an athlete and was hoping he’d make it in the UFC.

Problem is they have to keep going because if the ref don't call the fight they get screwed over. I've seen it happen a few times.

But the slapping the ground pretending to count is a D bag move.

El Correcto

god is dead
upload_2019-7-6_22-52-8.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
I heard Ben might slip into a coma. Might of left the arena via helicopter straight to hospital. It was dirty, but looked mainly on the jaw/shoulder. I think he’ll be alright.

Brownslave688

I heard Ben might slip into a coma. Might of left the arena via helicopter straight to hospital. It was dirty, but looked mainly on the jaw/shoulder. I think he’ll be alright.
I the issue was how he dropped his head into it. Football players tackling or hockey players sliding into the board they teach them head/chin up because it’s a much safer way to take the blow.

El Correcto

god is dead
I want to see Walker v Jones next.

I think Johnny has it, even with his limited experience and not seeing his ground game or cardio.

Jones was catching some early and looked sloppy at the start missing shots. Walker has punished everyone he has fought brutally for :censored2:ing up in the first round.

wayfair

swollen member
I want to see Walker v Jones next.

I think Johnny has it, even with his limited experience and not seeing his ground game or cardio.

Jones was catching some early and looked sloppy at the start missing shots. Walker has punished everyone he has fought brutally for :censored2:ing up in the first round.

According to the post fight conference, JJ isn't interested in Walker until he fights a top 5 guy.

El Correcto

god is dead
UFC 241,
I’ll probably parlay Stipe finish, Yoel finish and Pettis.
That’s how I want to see the card play out. Not to familiar with the other guys on the main card.