Mob Attacks Man At MN Target Field

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well statistically speaking, what am I? Murderer,? Rapist? Thief? All of the above?
Statistically speaking your designation as an African American makes you 15 to 35 times more likely to be a murderer. 10 to 15 times more likely to be an armed robber than a white counterpart.

That's just the statistics that you love so much. You can explain that away I'm sure though.

MAKAVELI

Statistically speaking your designation as an African American makes you 15 to 35 times more likely to be a murderer.

That's just the statistics that you love so much. You can explain that away I'm sure though.
Being white makes you 20-40 times more likely to be a pedophile or a mass murderer. You white guys have it down to a science.

bbsam

Staff member
Statistically speaking your designation as an African American makes you 15 to 35 times more likely to be a murderer. 10 to 15 times more likely to be an armed robber than a white counterpart.

Why would I explain it away? You just gave me street cred.

Am I more or less likely to own a business and have a six figure income?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Zodiac, Bundy Dahmer, Green River Killer, Boston strangler, Jack the Ripper.

You know all those names.
Never heard of green River killer or Boston strangler. I thought zodiac killer wasn't ever caught.....

I dunno I don't idolize criminals like you and your culture.