SAVAGE BLM-ANTIFA ATTACK INNOCENT COUPLE, BEAT MAN UNCONSCIOUS!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I’m confused ... maybe @bbsam is distracted watching the Dem Convention.
I tried but it was too discombobulated!
He probably saw the other story about a mostly peaceful protestor kicking someone in the head and just assumed it was the same incident.

To be fair, he gets his news from garbage outlets like NPR and MSNBC. They hide these violent attacks from their audience. Wouldn't want anything to get in the way of pushing the myth of systemic racism narrative.

Overpaid Union Thug

It’s past time for people to start dealing with these animals in the manner they deserve. The problem is they typically only get so bold when amongst crowds of like minded people. They should be put down like the animals they are.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I’m confused ... maybe @bbsam is distracted watching the Dem Convention.
I tried but it was too discombobulated!

I watched a few minutes of "It was like being kicked in the head with your back turned in a sitting position"... and as boring as watching paint dry...

Needs some dancing bears or circus clowns...

and I actually felt guilty being "White"... A lot of angry comments and (BLM face time)...

Old Man got it right it was all over the place, maybe it will get better...then maybe people will get excited about the Biden ticket..Still a big difference with enthusiasm between a rabid Trump Supporter and the average Biden voter.

bbsam

Staff member
I'm not sure if you're actually confused, embarrassed that you're wrong, or just in full blown denial about how violent the left is.

You posted an article from June.
This video is from August 16th.

Get a grip my good friend.
So somehow the article from June linked to a video in August? Amazing.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

1597788538412.png

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
weak bleeding hearts are the blame.

I'd call out the guard and shut the whole place down after one night of this :censored2:.

and would tell police and guardsmen to break heads if necessary.