Mob Attacks Man At MN Target Field

P

pickup

Zodiac, Bundy Dahmer, Green River Killer, Boston strangler, Jack the Ripper.

You know all those names.

Oh so you know the identities of Jack the Ripper and the Zodiac Killer? If so you can make money with a book about the former and I hope you will notify the FBI about the latter.

bbsam

Staff member
Oh so you know the identities of Jack the Ripper and the Zodiac Killer? If so you can make money with a book about the former and I hope you will notify the FBI about the latter.
He said he didn’t know any serial killers. I find that hard to believe.

bbsam

Staff member
Indians
Blacks
Muslims

That's about it. Take those 3 out of the equation (actually the Indians can stay) and the state would be just about perfect.
Anything else you want to know?
I guess we now know you’re not black.

bbsam

Staff member
That's a lie, but that's typical from liberals like you.
Lol. Grasping at straws fren.

Funny how you’re now clinging to a stat you haven’t even referenced yet.

Hell, maybe it’s right. I just know the ones the History Channel profiles. Don’t remember a lot of blacks.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Well google has pictures. It doesn’t seem to back your narrative.
I could hear your liberal tears dripping through the internet as you frantically googled trying to prove me wrong.

It has been my pleasure to enlighten you to the facts about your people's propensity to crime.

Carry on fren.

MAKAVELI

Lol. Grasping at straws fren.

Funny how you’re now clinging to a stat you haven’t even referenced yet.

Hell, maybe it’s right. I just know the ones the History Channel profiles. Don’t remember a lot of blacks.
White America has a sick fascination with white male serial killers.

bbsam

Staff member
I could hear your liberal tears dripping through the internet as you frantically googled trying to prove me wrong.

It has been my pleasure to enlighten you to the facts about your people's propensity to crime.

Carry on fren.
You still haven’t come clean with how you came to the conclusion that I’m 10 times more likely to be a serial killer.