Mob Attacks Man At MN Target Field

MAKAVELI

I don’t like Cali, but mushrooms shouldn’t just be legal but a therapeutic suggestion for people instead of all these psycho drugs they are pumping people up with.
Not legal but decriminalized. Microdosing is becoming more popular these days.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
So you a bitch. That explains a lot.
umad lol
cX9BIkr.gif

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I miss watching Howard on TV. Beetlejuice, Hank the Drunk Dwarf, Gary the :censored2:, what a bunch of characters. I could always get my wife to abandon the TV by turning on Howard.
Wasn't a big fan but I remember him being on E channel for a while. Probably can't get away with that crap anymore on cable TV. Snowflakes would be bleeding from their wherevers.

Box Ox

Probably can't get away with that crap anymore on cable TV. Snowflakes would be bleeding from their wherevers.

It’s so funny to see those sissies’ “professional” reviews of the latest Dave Chapelle and Bill Burr stand up specials on Netflix that are obviously :censored2:ing great. “Wahhhhhhhhh, TV made baby poop its pants!” LOL

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It’s so funny to see those sissies’ “professional” reviews of the latest Dave Chapelle and Bill Burr stand up specials on Netflix that are obviously :censored2:ing great. “Wahhhhhhhhh, TV made baby poop its pants!” LOL
American horror story season 7. Sarah Paulson's character basically sums up the Democratic party right now.

"If you get people scared enough, they will set the world on fire."
The clowns!
LMFAO!!!
1558765327191.jpg

Box Ox

American horror story season 7. Sarah Paulson's character basically sums up the Democratic party right now.

"If you get people scared enough, they will set the world on fire."
The clowns!
LMFAO!!!
View attachment 263490

Yep. Leftists have lost their :censored2:ing minds over Trump and taken on a childish @rickyb view of and approach toward their own Country because of it. It’ll only hurt efforts to get Trump voted out of office next November.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s fun watching people being exposed to a small fraction of the truth in a semi-brutally honest fashion.

They should really read anonymous comments if they think stand up is outrageous. People really don't pull punches or side step on the Internet.