Mob Attacks Man At MN Target Field

El Correcto

god is dead
I had a friend in high school who worked at best buy, supposedly their head of security said the store's budget for theft was over a hundred grand a year.

Security was absolutely not allowed to touch anyone, they would just call the cops and hope they got there before they left.
That should change, if you’re robbing my business it should be no hold bars.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
See. It takes a bite out of crime.
That is funny shhet!
ezgif-3-2af2f447b8e6.gif

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Libertarians are the wishy-washy faithful at the alter of the “invisible hand of the market”.
What is the “invisible hand of the market” going to alter?

Altar is a noun; it refers to a structure used for sacrifices.
Alter is usually a verb; it means to change or modify something.

El Correcto

god is dead
Zannie is a real bad bitch.
Totally underrated because it's not that addictive.
It’ll actually cause you too have seizures if you have a big tolerance to it and go cold turkey. I use to take klonopins for my anxiety.

I always knew Xanax as a thief drug and didn’t trust people on them. They would black out steal your :censored2: and then not remember the next day. I’ve seen a couple dudes get their ass beat for stealing from people while on benzos.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It’ll actually cause you too have seizures if you have a big tolerance to it and go cold turkey. I use to take klonopins for my anxiety.

I always knew Xanax as a thief drug and didn’t trust people on them. They would black out steal your :censored2: and then not remember the next day. I’ve seen a couple dudes get their ass beat for stealing from people while on benzos.
Sobering up in jail not knowing what happened because you took a whole bar like a dumb kid....
Not fun.