Mon-Fri Driver to a hybrid schedule

Coldworld

60 months and counting
This S* cracks me up. I hear the same crap also. I always laugh at them when they complain how blown out they are and I make jokes how you could bowl down the middle of my truck.

It's just fear. Weak people afraid that management might not like them.
Absolutely....I’ve worked with guys who finally went on the 9.5 list after years of getting punked by the company and it’s like a light finally went on in their heads.... sometimes they finally come around when their career is 2/3 over....lol

DOK

I actually say something regarding that, I believe they have to be working b4 22.4’s can be used.

We’re voting it down anyway, so we’ll see where it goes.

Curious what your reasoning is that PT covers get to work before FT 22.4.

Here FT trumps PT.

Thought I just read it today for in the literature that came in the mail from Ups Rising. I think it’s the same stuff that’s posted on their website.

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Thank you for putting the original question from the OP into understandable English language.

To the OP: Everything will be answered on the Teamsters conference call on Tuesday, July 10th. Go to UPSrising.org and since you are a low-seniority FT cover driver, pull the truck over with your 50 stops left at 9pm Eastern and call in.
Really, you couldn’t understand my insanely simply worded question? And thanks I have 50 drivers under me so I’m doing pretty good in my seniority currently. And I highly doubt every bit of every article will be discussed in that call. Thanks anyhoo