Monday Holiday-Tuesday heavy?

bbsam

Staff member
yea i dont buy that. its should be illegal. like slavery and feudalism.

hey how long did feudalism last? 1000 years? they probably said the same :censored2: people say about capitalism "its efficient, theres nothing better, start your own business LOL"
Who said feudalism ended?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
You’ve never been that funny.
Funny is being under the illusion that you’re really independent and running your own business.

If you really were, those brown-nosing suck-up management guys would be taking orders from you instead of the other way around.

Oh well.

bbsam

Staff member
Funny is being under the illusion that you’re really independent and running your own business.

If you really were, those brown-nosing suck-up management guys would be taking orders from you instead of the other way around.

Oh well.
As I’ve stated before, as long as they’re paying the settlement checks in the amount they’re paying, not gonna get a lot of flack from me. Tomorrow’s an inconvenience. Nothing more. I’m just an adjunct sell sword.
0CAC280B-7A0B-4D74-B840-8AD92158303F.gif

Southeast Hoss

Factory work on the road is what it is- management should be ashamed because they sure not sweating risking their lives daily to "deliver" a package.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
As I’ve stated before, as long as they’re paying the settlement checks in the amount they’re paying, not gonna get a lot of flack from me. Tomorrow’s an inconvenience. Nothing more. I’m just an adjunct sell sword.
Excuses, excuses.

rickyb

No one is forcing you or anyone else to do this job.

Or, as my former center manager used to always tell us, "McDonald's is hiring".
if you have to work to eat, then you are being forced. your theory of not having to work doesnt justify unjust conditions.

when you go to work you are told what to do all the time. its not democratic. its a dictatorship. work is not 1 person 1 vote, its based on share ownership. 10% of population owns 90% of the stock market. so basically 10% of the population is telling everyone else what to do. in theory anyways, shareholders often dont have control of the companies they own shares in.