Monday!

Ain’t happening. I don’t do Saturdays, worked this past Saturday to make some extra money since Friday was triple and that is the only Saturday I’ll work. I will be sick every Saturday they need me lol. I got a 2yr old, sat /sun are our days lol
Six days do suck but it does make a nice paycheck.

Thankfully we didn't have Saturday deliveries when my kids was little

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Six days do suck but it does make a nice paycheck.

Thankfully we didn't have Saturday deliveries when my kids was little
We don’t have Saturday delivery where I am at. They say we don’t have the volume for it yet. Smaller city, hopefully it stays like that lol. If we do I don’t think it would come to me bc they wouldn’t run but 9 or routes and I got decent about of people below me sooooo fingers crossed lol

We don’t have Saturday delivery where I am at. They say we don’t have the volume for it yet. Smaller city, hopefully it stays like that lol. If we do I don’t think it would come to me bc they wouldn’t run but 9 or routes and I got decent about of people below me sooooo fingers crossed lol
Monday through Friday will be a thing of the past. Everyone needs their crap now!
Damn millennials

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
And give up a gravy job?

Don't expect good hours there either!
Yea I’m not but I don’t mind driving nights. That’s my end game though. How technology is advancing and how everyone is ordering so much online I don’t see my body lasting in package for another 20+ yrs I have left before retiring lol

Yea I’m not but I don’t mind driving nights. That’s my end game though. How technology is advancing and how everyone is ordering so much online I don’t see my body lasting in package for another 20+ yrs I have left before retiring lol
And don't forget about crappy vacation picks

Package is hard but if you work correctly you can get through it.

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
And don't forget about crappy vacation picks

Package is hard but if you work correctly you can get through it.
That’s is 100% true and took me 1.5yrs or so to find that out lol. I can go out and bust through it and be off early then fight traffic to get home by 6 or I can go at a steady pace get off later and still be home by 7 and the feeling of tiredness on my body is day and night. But what is meant to happen will happen so just have to wait and see lol