Mooch

Box Ox

he was butt hurt because Sessions did not warn him about the possible recusal before he was offered the job.

He and Trump were likely both counting on Sessions' meetings with the Russian ambassador not being discovered. But they were, and Sessions had to back out when both parties called for it.

How does one meet at least twice with Sergey Kislyak and not disclose it to the Senate Judiciary Committee during confirmation hearings, anyway?

It's still amazing to think about how many Trump campaign members were up to their ears in personal meetings with Russians.

newfie

How does one meet at least twice with Sergey Kislyak and not disclose it to the Senate Judiciary Committee during confirmation hearings, anyway?

It's still amazing to think about how many Trump campaign members were up to their ears in personal meetings with Russians.

Don't limit it to the trump campaign members. Many of your democratic leaders leading this witch hunt "forgot" about meetings they had with the Russians.
this is one of those gotcha issues that you can use on any political leader unless their note keeping is impeccable which very few are.

Last edited:

Sportello

your quote is referring to american deviation of libertarianism.
What does that even mean?, or is it just a word salad?
My quote:

Idiotic Italian Stereotype Anthony Sacramucci fired as US Propaganda Minister due to being an Idiotic Italian Stereotype.

rickyb

What does that even mean?, or is it just a word salad?
My quote:

Idiotic Italian Stereotype Anthony Sacramucci fired as US Propaganda Minister due to being an Idiotic Italian Stereotype.
"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson.

Sportello

"That's libertarians for you - anarchists who want police protection from their slaves." - Kim Stanley Robinson.
Ah, that's my signature line, not my quote. It is Kim Stanley Robinson's quote. You need to be clear, otherwise no one know what you are talking about.

oldngray

nowhere special
American is the best.
murica1.jpg