More Details Maybe Tomorrow

Gone fishin

As much as I would very much like to watch FedEx implode, I don't think it will.

Most of the management critters will be high-fiving each other and keep their office jobs. The employees who actually work for a living will be replaced by people who work for much lower compensation.

Service will suffer accordingly. Popping-fresh doorbell camera footage of knuckle-dragging FedEx drivers behaving badly will be all over the internet daily. And that will be OK. Because I believe that instead of aiming 'high', FedEx is intentionally aiming 'low'.

I believe that due to advancements in electronic technology and a surplus of unskilled labor, this industry will function 'good enough' with a poorly paid, high turnover workforce.
I agree with most , but there’s no surplus of unskilled labor. This is not that generation

Mutineer

I agree with most , but there’s no surplus of unskilled labor. This is not that generation

You're right. That is indeed "this is not that generation." At least not native born, United States citizens.

We are becoming a nation that produces and enables overweight, mentally ill, drug and alcohol addicts that have been spoon fed delusions of high paying, do nothing, climate controlled office jobs.

Over the years I've watched many formerly decent paying, blue-collar occupations become working-poor occupations.

A disillusioned and lied to population, and excessive immigration is exactly how that comes to fruition.

Gone fishin

You're right. That is indeed "this is not that generation." At least not native born, United States citizens.

We are becoming a nation that produces and enables overweight, mentally ill, drug and alcohol addicts that have been spoon fed delusions of high paying, do nothing, climate controlled office jobs.

Over the years I've watched many formerly decent paying, blue-collar occupations become working-poor occupations.

A disillusioned and lied to population, and excessive immigration is exactly how that comes to fruition.
We’re turning into the rich and the poor. Time for another revolution for the middle class. Most people don’t understand how important union workers are , thousands died to create pay equality.
The rich get richer and the poor work for contractors.