Pilots

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
And I make more money playing the new Zelda from my couch. Some people actually want to spend time with their families, so UPS doesn’t fit for them. Ability is not always the issue, work life balance is a real consideration for many people that enjoy seeing their children grow up.

Keep telling yourself that

bacha29

Oh well we agree on one thing they treat people like trash, I rather enjoy it because I treated them the same, for the pleasure they pay me over 100k a year seven weeks of vacation full coverage, healthcare, and a pension. I’m not there to make friends I don’t care. Any UPS driver that you have was fired because he couldn’t make it here, that’s not personal that’s just a fact, I’m sorry that doesn’t sit well with your narrative.
Decades ago if those evil, communist , liberals had not passed the Wagner Act despite bitter Republican opposition you brown box monkeys would be in the exact same hopeless situation Xer's are in today. And the act has been under attack by "conservatives" ever since the bills passage and surviving a SCOTUS court challenge by the narrowest 5-4 vote.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Decades ago if those evil, communist , liberals had not passed the Wagner Act despite bitter Republican opposition you brown box monkeys would be in the exact same hopeless situation Xer's are in today. And the act has been under attack by "conservatives" ever since the bills passage and surviving a SCOTUS court challenge by the narrowest 5-4 vote.
IMG_4160.jpeg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think you need to take the "I Am Faithful To The Prime Weasel" pledge. It's easy if you're a Republican.

fatboy33

I think you need to take the "I Am Faithful To The Prime Weasel" pledge. It's easy if you're a Republican.
Millionaire (R) Rick Scott and others have been trying their best to End Social security for a long time now. Pretty sure they'll probably get it done in the next few years, seeing how they continue getting reelected.

FedupExpress

Are there any pilots here who can fill us in on the new contract?
If I was Fat Freddy or Indy Raj I would give the pilots their raise and then cut their hours much like what they do with couriers.

We are constantly having flights canceled and the explanation is usually plane malfunction but I imagine it's cutting pilot hours.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Kneeling is optional. Your pledge isn't really necessary because you've showed absolution devotion to weaseldom.
I know we have our differences but I just want to say that it's good to see that you keep posting, even when you don't have anything but insults that are worse than most dad jokes.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I know we have our differences but I just want to say that it's good to see that you keep posting, even when you don't have anything but insults that are worse than most dad jokes.
Scamper, raise head, screech, scamper again, stop, raise head, screech. Repeat,

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Scamper, raise head, screech, scamper again, stop, raise head, screech. Repeat,

AB831

If I was Fat Freddy or Indy Raj I would give the pilots their raise and then cut their hours much like what they do with couriers.

We are constantly having flights canceled and the explanation is usually plane malfunction but I imagine it's cutting pilot hours.
It’s a different lie every time. The last year I was there, we had late freight 60% of the time, and the daily lie was “weather in Memphis.” I’ve never been to Memphis before, but it must be like Bangladesh during monsoon season with as much bad weather as they supposedly get.