More than flirting....

I'm not out to hurt or punish him, I don't give two hoots about him. On the other hand I feel terrible for his wife. By him pursuing me it put me in a situation that violates my moral fiber.
For me his behavior is just despicable especially to his wife and baby.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm not out to hurt or punish him, I don't give two hoots about him. On the other hand I feel terrible for his wife. By him pursuing me it put me in a situation that violates my moral fiber.
Then tell his wife. You have every right to do that. No reason to involve ups though.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Then tell his wife. You have every right to do that. No reason to involve ups though.
You pursued him just as much...screwng some guy you barely know aparently doesn't violate your "moral fiber" though....vindictive women like you make all women look bad.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Then why are you here, move on, lesson learned.

fiddledee

Seriously Brownslave688!!!!!
I really feel that he has some game going on and I'm not the only one he has targeted... Ha, call it a gut feeling that I am NOW listening to!

Guy is probably a pig but there is also a chance he has fallen for you. Do you really want to hurt him at his job if it is the latter.
We ladies like to pretend some man victimized us don't we? Fact is I've used men more then they have ever used me. If the field needs plowing then use him. If not then read him the riot act and tell him to go take care of the wifey pooh. Lay some :censored2: charm on him if needed , he'll get the message.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
So BleedingBrown and I'vegottapackage...

He has an amazing wife that adores him.... I don't suppose you'd be thrilled if it was your wife or sister he was doing this to!
Shame on you for your replies.
Not one person on any of my routes in 25 years of driving knows if I have a wife or kids or if they are amazing or not. He is fishing and you are biting.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I know a couple of drivers who found their second wives while out delivering and still married to their first wives. You wouldn't be the first.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
But in this case....you don't kiss him....and later cry sexual harassment. Not a chance. That's just being a vindictive :censored2:.

The driver lied to her and told her he was divorced when in fact he was still married. She isnt "crying harassment" she is just angry about (a) being lied to and (b) the fact that the drivers wife is married to a man who is screwing around on her. She isnt a vindictive :censored2:; you are a chauvanist pig.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
Typical woman....you texted him, you just had to stick your tongue down his throat when he brought you a package..lol. It was all great and you ate up the attention till you found out he allegedly lied....now you feel the need to get him fired. Yep, that sounds about right in estrogen world. STFU and chalk it up to a lesson learned. PS...I don't blow my chinese food guy everytime he brings me fried rice.

I feel sorry for your wife/ girlfriend...that is if you have one. If you dont have one...I'm not surprised.

The driver lied to her and told her he was divorced when in fact he was still married. She isnt "crying harassment" she is just angry about (a) being lied to and (b) the fact that the drivers wife is married to a man who is screwing around on her. She isnt a vindictive :censored2:; you are a chauvanist pig.
You really buying this crap??..seriously??

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I feel sorry for your wife/ girlfriend...that is if you have one. If you dont have one...I'm not surprised.
Sober...I'm a female....and the OP got played and is being vindictive, or considering doing so. I'm entitled to my opinion as a member of the labia club who's heard the same story from lots of women.