Mostly Peaceful Insurrectionist sentenced to 5 years for his part in the Capitol Riot.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Dang, i thought the MAGA cult "Backed the Blue"!I remember when FOX news told us it was those dadgummed ANTIFA and BLM folks doing the rioting and assaulting the Capitol Police
“I was horrified, absolutely devastated to see myself on there,” Palmer said.

In a letter to the judge last month, he wrote, “I realize that we, meaning Trump supporters, were lied to by those that at the time had great power, meaning the sitting president as well as those acting on his behalf.”

What a Jack-Ass

El Correcto

god is dead
“I was horrified, absolutely devastated to see myself on there,” Palmer said.

In a letter to the judge last month, he wrote, “I realize that we, meaning Trump supporters, were lied to by those that at the time had great power, meaning the sitting president as well as those acting on his behalf.”

What a Jack-Ass
You try having the full weight of the federal government coming down on you trying their best to turn you into a head on a spike for democrats to wave around while they inject their vile communist programs into the veins of America.

You’d probably bitch up to. Hell you don’t even pump your own gas bud.

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m surprised democrats haven’t shipped their political prisoners off to the ADX Florence. You don’t protest mostly peacefully against their power.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
You try having the full weight of the federal government coming down on you trying their best to turn you into a head on a spike for democrats to wave around while they inject their vile communist programs into the veins of America.

You’d probably bitch up to. Hell you don’t even pump your own gas bud.
Yeah I thought he should have gotten a longer sentence too. However it is great seeing the Cultists realizing the Cult Leader played the hell out of them and as has been discussed before doesn't give a Rats Ass about them.

By a little before 5 p.m., Mr. Palmer found himself amid the most severe fighting at the lower west terrace, where an almost medieval form of hand-to-hand combat had erupted. There, prosecutors say, he threw a wooden plank-like spear at the police, sprayed a fire extinguisher at officers and then hurled the empty canister at them.
Before his sentencing hearing in Federal District Court in Washington, Mr. Palmer, 54, wrote a letter to Judge Tanya S. Chutkan, saying that he had come to recognize that Mr. Trump and his allies had lied to their supporters by “spitting out the false narrative about a stolen election and how it was ‘our duty’ to stand up to tyranny.”

“Little did I realize that they were the tyrannical ones desperate to hold on to power at any cost,” Mr. Palmer wrote, “even by creating the chaos they knew would happen with such rhetoric.”

At the hearing, Mr. Palmer became emotional describing how he had watched a television news segment about himself while in jail and was “absolutely devastated” to see the “coldness and calculation” with which he had attacked the police. He told Judge Chutkan he was “really, really ashamed” of his behavior that day and said he would never attend a political rally again.

Judge Chutkan, who has consistently taken a tough stance on Jan. 6 defendants, told Mr. Palmer that she wanted to make clear that if people sought “to violently overthrow the government” and “stop the peaceful transition of power,” they would be met with “absolutely certain punishment.”

BigGuy2732

There is coming a great right wing leader who actually will cross the rubicon and seize the powers and protect his people from :censored2: like this. Trump is a pusillanimous. But I’m glad we had that run in 2016, it was epic being on Twitter just clowning libs on the lead up to the election. Just gotta keep pushing the party further and further right. These men won’t suffer in vain.

Re-Raise

There is coming a great right wing leader who actually will cross the rubicon and seize the powers and protect his people from :censored2: like this. Trump is a pusillanimous. But I’m glad we had that run in 2016, it was epic being on Twitter just clowning libs on the lead up to the election. Just gotta keep pushing the party further and further right. These men won’t suffer in vain.
Sure

BigGuy2732

More hard righties should admit they'd prefer to just have an emperor/dictator in power. Even if it has to happen through violent means.

Yeah, I only keep up the standard conservative stuff around normies to appeal to them, but the end goal definitely is a Pinochet who just starts up the squads and takes these people on helicopter rides. Trump was never gonna be that guy. I don’t know what these captiol dudes were thinking.

Re-Raise

Yeah, I only keep up the standard conservative stuff around normies to appeal to them, but the end goal definitely is a Pinochet who just starts up the squads and takes these people on helicopter rides. Trump was never gonna be that guy. I don’t know what these captiol dudes were thinking.
I see

Re-Raise

I stand by my observation that the “base” are literally the dumbest people I know

BigGuy2732

It can’t happen through unjust means though, we have morality, unlike the left. Violence is necessary in the least amount of occasions, arguably it’s rare that it’s ever warranted. I’d prefer to see a national divorce but the problem is the other side doesn’t want to leave us alone, it’s subjugated or be killed.

Re-Raise

It can’t happen through unjust means though, we have morality, unlike the left. Violence is necessary in the least amount of occasions, arguably it’s rare that it’s ever warranted. I’d prefer to see a national divorce but the problem is the other side doesn’t want to leave us alone, it’s subjugated or be killed.
Oh

Box Ox

If only Trump had some guts and could truly become Orange Mussolini, eh?!