Mostly Peaceful Insurrectionist sentenced to 5 years for his part in the Capitol Riot.

BigGuy2732

I don’t think that’s who @BigGuy2732 was talking about. 😉

Zemmour looks good in France. The guy in Chile running with 9 children and is a devout Catholic of full German blood looks good too. I’m very optimistic about the future. So long as the religious conservatives keep up our birth rates and start to form alternative societies within this society, when it gets crazy here, we will be able to take care of each other. The hope is that we get a Stalin, because that dude was so consumed with killing other groups of communists that he forgot about the Russian orthodox and guess who survived?

wilberforce15

Zemmour looks good in France. The guy in Chile running with 9 children and is a devout Catholic of full German blood looks good too. I’m very optimistic about the future. So long as the religious conservatives keep up our birth rates and start to form alternative societies within this society, when it gets crazy here, we will be able to take care of each other. The hope is that we get a Stalin, because that dude was so consumed with killing other groups of communists that he forgot about the Russian orthodox and guess who survived?
A man of full German blood in Chile gives a 100% chance he's a child of Nazis.