Mothers Day Air

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Do you regret not working harder in school?
Not at all, in fact I plan on finishing school and getting a degree and getting out of pkg, maybe 10-15 years down the line. I hated school, probably because my grandmother father aunt all were teachers, expectations were high.
I was high all right.
Aptitude and intelligence tests don't mean a damn thing, I'm living proof. Life is all about effort and attitude. I had to learn this the hard way. But I do like my job. It sucks some days and my knees hurt and we ALL get over worked, but the independence is pure bliss for me

WTFm8

1hr 5min later start time with 4 extra drivers so far. Handful ‘on call’ which is hilarious. Either you’re scheduled or you’re not.

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.
Not at all, in fact I plan on finishing school and getting a degree and getting out of pkg, maybe 10-15 years down the line. I hated school, probably because my grandmother father aunt all were teachers, expectations were high.
I was high all right.
Aptitude and intelligence tests don't mean a damn thing, I'm living proof. Life is all about effort and attitude. I had to learn this the hard way. But I do like my job. It sucks some days and my knees hurt and we ALL get over worked, but the independence is pure bliss for me

All I'll say is if that truly is your plan, dont get used to the lifestyle that a top-rate UPS paycheck and benefits afford you.

My brother and sister both wasted 4 years of their lives about $150k of my parents money on college to end up in fields that have absolutely nothing to do with their majors and the two of them STILL combine to make less than their overachieving older brother who aimlessly walked through the door of a UPS building for the first time at age 18.

Its so crappy for them that my sister - who works in the public sector - will not be eligible for a full pension retirement until shes 68.

So think twice. The grass is always gravel on the other side.

What'dyabringmetoday???

All I'll say is if that truly is your plan, dont get used to the lifestyle that a top-rate UPS paycheck and benefits afford you.

My brother and sister both wasted 4 years of their lives about $150k of my parents money on college to end up in fields that have absolutely nothing to do with their majors and the two of them STILL combine to make less than their overachieving older brother who aimlessly walked through the door of a UPS building for the first time at age 18.

Its so crappy for them that my sister - who works in the public sector - will not be eligible for a full pension retirement until shes 68.

So think twice. The grass is always gravel on the other side.
I know of similar stories that I won't bore you with. You hit the nail on the head though.

oldngray

nowhere special
Hopefully they never lose Chewy.
giphy.gif