Mothers Day Air

542thruNthru

Probably a local thing, but here you need 24 hr notice.

That's actually a common rumor by members. It's actually not true in our region/rider. It may have been true 2 or 3 contracts ago.

Management can change our start time but they have to pay us time and 1/2. They don't need 24hrs.
Screenshot_20190511-140539_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Nah I’m good , I’m not peeing in a cup ..
It’s that attitude right there that allowed me to go straight into feeders from a part time position without having to do package first. I salute you, sir.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
It’s that attitude right there that allowed me to go straight into feeders from a part time position without having to do package first. I salute you, sir
You are very welcome. Thank you for working 12 hrs so I can work 9 and enjoy my life...keep saving all that money so when you fall over dead your kids can spend it all

turq

You are very welcome. Thank you for working 12 hrs so I can work 9 and enjoy my life...keep saving all that money so when you fall over dead your kids can spend it all

And being that he has no seniority, that means he's a feeder cover driver. So one week nights, the next week days, the next week he may be in a package car. At least that's how it works in my building.

brostalss

Only worked three days last week in Feeder and still made more than you in Package.

brostalss

And being that he has no seniority, that means he's a feeder cover driver. So one week nights, the next week days, the next week he may be in a package car. At least that's how it works in my building.

One year in Feeder NEVER went back to Crapage. Oops I mean Package.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Started off as cover, that was years ago. Still, small price to pay to never have to go to package.