Mothers Day

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I really don't agree with husbands getting wives things for Mother's Day or wives husbands for Father's Day.
I did for the kids to give her when they were little !!
now I give her a little bunch of flowers ,, for all she does and puts up with ,, she's earned that gesture of respect !

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Here's the card I'm giving mine this year.

Picture0513171948_2.jpg

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I did for the kids to give her when they were little !!
now I give her a little bunch of flowers ,, for all she does and puts up with ,, she's earned that gesture of respect !
I mean I'll give my wife something but she knows I think it's dumb.

There's a million other holidays for spouses or just every day.

I think Mother's Day and Father's Day should be for kids to show their parents what they mean to them.

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
Special thanks to all the moms out there who received packages of smashed ProFlowers vases that went through our center. You could do a good rendition of "Jingle Bells" with the contents of the FTD boxes too.

Special thanks to all the moms out there who received packages of smashed ProFlowers vases that went through our center. You could do a good rendition of "Jingle Bells" with the contents of the FTD boxes too.
Smashing peoples packages is a Hub managers decision. Fortunately all the flowers I delivered today were in great condition.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I mean I'll give my wife something but she knows I think it's dumb.

There's a million other holidays for spouses or just every day.

I think Mother's Day and Father's Day should be for kids to show their parents what they mean to them.
I've always thought mothers day should be on your birthday. She did all the work growing you for 9 months and pushing you out of her vagina, why should you get the party?