Moving up

Driver7906

As far as being an on-road and feeder supervisor, I can’t imagine being in charge of workers who make more money than you do.

As Billy Joel once sang, “If that’s ‘moving up’ than I’m....moving out!”.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Don't listen to anyone that is negative about being a supervisor. I make more than a lot of drivers. It all depends on if you don't want to do labor work as much anymore. Or if you want to go for a corporate career. It's challenging but it's rewarding. I don't regret it. Even after running a route in another center that's in another building in another state today... Im. Salty but it's apart of the job.

Don't listen to anyone that is negative about being a supervisor. I make more than a lot of drivers. It all depends on if you don't want to do labor work as much anymore. Or if you want to go for a corporate career. It's challenging but it's rewarding. I don't regret it. Even after running a route in another center that's in another building in another state today... Im. Salty but it's apart of the job.
You are full of crap.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Bologna