Moving up

ManInBrown

As far as being an on-road and feeder supervisor, I can’t imagine being in charge of workers who make more money than you do.

As Billy Joel once sang, “If that’s ‘moving up’ than I’m....moving out!”.
Thats a myth. Any feeder on road or package on car who has held the position for more than a few years makes more than drivers. Only newbies make less

ManInBrown

Ask any hourly, they swear they make more smh
I used to think that, but theres no way. Maybe a sleeper driver might make more than a new on road, or a brandy new on car might make less but not anyone who has held either job for a few years. I know they low ball the sheet out of new on cars they pluck from the PT ranks. They probably make less but only for a few years.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
So I have been a UPS employee for about a year and I want to apply for a Part-Time supervising position. My only problem is the fact that the application is asking for information that I have no idea how to obtain. The manager ID that shows up as auto-filled is not the Manager I have now. It's asking for my department name as well, of which I have no idea what that is. And I have no idea who my department Manager is either.

If anyone knows how I can find this type of information that will help. if I'm just forced to ask my full-timer my or manager myself I will I just thought I would be able to apply without needing to ask permission.
Balacing Experiecen Mixing depress and anxiety a great turnin point for you , That's why the information will turn to anxiety attacks, when reality control your Mind , you will be brain wash.

Re-Raise

Thats a myth. Any feeder on road or package on car who has held the position for more than a few years makes more than drivers. Only newbies make less
Maybe with MIP. They have to pay more for family insurance and I think the management pension is gone now too.

They don’t even consider asking any drivers with any kind of seniority to go into management in my area, in spite of the fact many of us have degrees and experience. If it were an actual “promotion” some might consider it.

In my opinion, it isn’t.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So I have been a UPS employee for about a year and I want to apply for a Part-Time supervising position. My only problem is the fact that the application is asking for information that I have no idea how to obtain. The manager ID that shows up as auto-filled is not the Manager I have now. It's asking for my department name as well, of which I have no idea what that is. And I have no idea who my department Manager is either.

If anyone knows how I can find this type of information that will help. if I'm just forced to ask my full-timer my or manager myself I will I just thought I would be able to apply without needing to ask permission.
Anyone else hear the theme song from The Jeffersons playing in their head?

Think hard about management. No more pension so you will need to save tons of cash to make up the difference.