Mr Fedex goes big time

hypo hanna

Not quite yet. I'm not sure the company sees this as bad press. I think a lot of people (like myself) think the courts have it wrong this time. If public opinion is on their side, they may drag it out.
True. This isnt about crime and punishment. Its just another dog and pony show played out for the public.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Yeh it's Friday night, but I just had to chime in on this.....If you work at a station within 30 miles if the Mexican border, than for sure you have taken drug packages over the counter, or loaded them onto a CTV to be driven past one of those CBP checkpoints that are on the major highways just north of the border.

Hell of a lot safer to have FedEx move your drugs than to do it yourself. While I won't back up MFE on the 50lbs of coke, I do know of at least two CSA's that used to play amateur DEA man and get permission to have a package opened, and they were just about as good as a drug dog.

I know of an operation where the handlers went through the cans on Saturdays looking for residentials, which they would then open with a razor blade and examine the contents. If the package contained drugs, they would take them and re-sell, knowing the customer would never follow-up on the lost contents. Management, couriers, CSAs and RTDs...all involved. This is not the only location where this happened.

hypo hanna

Wasn't it a station in Atlanta that was basically wiped out of CSAs, drivers, dispatchers and managers because there was a ton of drugs going through the location? Investigation showed most everyone was in on it in some way.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wasn't it a station in Atlanta that was basically wiped out of CSAs, drivers, dispatchers and managers because there was a ton of drugs going through the location? Investigation showed most everyone was in on it in some way.

That's one of them. Several others. I knew one of the managers in Atlanta...scumbag. Not at all surprised he was part of it.