MRA (Market Rate Adjustment) Raise Exceptions

brentagon

Local 89. Any update on you guy's General Wage Increase? I'm in Local 853 and were literally going through the same situation with our GWI. Our Market Rate Adjustment also got bumped up to $21 back in January of this year. Our case is going through the grievance procedure. Theres got to be many more locals going through a similar situation.

Satuirus2000

Local 89. Any update on you guy's General Wage Increase? I'm in Local 853 and were literally going through the same situation with our GWI. Our Market Rate Adjustment also got bumped up to $21 back in January of this year. Our case is going through the grievance procedure. Theres got to be many more locals going through a similar situation.
Nothing new to report. There has been no movement. The union came out to collect signatures once(!) to pretend like they cared after they got shamed and forced to act, but since then, nothing. And now the company is giving out a $200 weekly bonus to new hires (who are already starting at $21) from Nov 1st to Dec 25th. So a person off the street is making more than 15 and 20 year veterans. Crickets again from the union. I don't know how anybody can defend their locals anymore.

cachmeifucan

I saw somewhere ups giving 125 bonus to all employees. Someone said its from ohio but im not sure.

Attachments

• IMG_0550.jpg
    IMG_0550.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 95