MRA raise going away on January 3, 2022

Has anyone heard that our MRA raise is going back to the CBA raise of $15.00 per hour on January 3, 2022? I'm in local 177 and there is a rumor is going around that we are going back to our CBA raise. Has anyone here heard the same?

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Has anyone heard that our MRA raise is going back to the CBA raise of $15.00 per hour on January 3, 2022? I'm in local 177 and there is a rumor is going around that we are going back to our CBA raise. Has anyone here heard the same?
Must be nice to have had an mra in Los Angeles we got nothing

PT’ers got bumped up from $15 and change to $17 and change. Full timers got squat. Again.
Wow, sorry to hear that. We lost a lot of guys here when they got offered full time 22.3 spots at another hub. A lot of them got red circled in progression to the prevailing wage which I believe is $36.15

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
We get 15.33 one building in my local is getting a 100$ bonus every week
Yeah that’s another thing they started a few years ago. New hires got a $100 a week incentive for showing up. Senior employees got jack :censored2:.

Doesn’t matter. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.
What about that great health care, 7 weeks paid vacation, pension, paid Holidays, and all the other perks that new hires don't receive. And you fault them for a $2/hr raise? $40/wk? Maybe you should stand out front with a basket saying please help. I bet a lot of those $17/hr PT will donate to help you out.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
What about that great health care, 7 weeks paid vacation, pension, paid Holidays, and all the other perks that new hires don't receive. And you fault them for a $2/hr raise? $40/wk? Maybe you should stand out front with a basket saying please help. I bet a lot of those $17/hr PT will donate to help you out.
I didn’t fault them, bozo, they deserve it. I’m faulting the company for not giving it to everybody.

It would explain why this idiot is so critical of drivers while never holding down a full time job in his life.
Not critical at all. Just got tired of the cry babies every morning when I preloaded. 100 stops and you could walk down the middle of the truck and that was too much work. Like I made that decision. Go find another job.

bdmiz

Not critical at all. Just got tired of the cry babies every morning when I preloaded. 100 stops and you could walk down the middle of the truck and that was too much work. Like I made that decision. Go find another job.
Well this makes no sense at all, 100 stops and what else? How many pickups? OCA's? Miles?

If you're making judgements based on stop count alone you're even more brain dead than I thought you were before.