Mueller report

vantexan

Well, contrary to what you want to believe, the IG report that you put so much faith in didn’t tech that conclusion.
The IG didn't investigate Mueller. But he did notate numerous irregularities and mistakes committed by various FBI and DOJ actors. The Durham investigation should expound on all of that and then some. What we've been trying to tell you for years now.

newfie

I still think your defense of Nunes was unfounded. The IG report does point out that even though they played fast and loose with the process, overall there was basis for the investigation.
Fast and loose is dishonest?

Fast and loose as you describe it was withholding information 17 times and falsifying evidence.

Of the 17 omissions 7 were on the first fisa app the remaining ten occured on the renewals.

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
Fast and loose is dishonest?

Fast and loose as you describe it was withholding information 17 times and falsifying evidence.

Of the 17 omissions 7 were on the first fisa app the remaining ten occured on the renewals.
All that and after reviewing the investigation the IG STILL found sufficient cause for the investigation of the president’s campaign.

vantexan

All that and after reviewing the investigation the IG STILL found sufficient cause for the investigation of the president’s campaign.
No, he did not. He said the FBI had a right to start the investigation but that they did a number of things wrong during it and that his report wasn't an exoneration of anyone.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
No, he did not. He said the FBI had a right to start the investigation but that they did a number of things wrong during it and that his report wasn't an exoneration of anyone.

Trump was not exonerated of obstruction of justice charges. The Mueller Report was a legitimate response to a deranged president who was elected under questionable circumstances with the probable aid of foreign entities hostile to the US.

Oh, Trump did Putin another favor today. Wow, that's really special. Why does he do all of these nice things for Putin when he directed meddling in our elections and is perhaps our worst enemy?

Really curious.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The IG didn't investigate Mueller. But he did notate numerous irregularities and mistakes committed by various FBI and DOJ actors. The Durham investigation should expound on all of that and then some. What we've been trying to tell you for years now.

Deflect away from Trump and onto the investigators. Wow, Desperation time, and a classic Trump tactic. "Accuse the accuser".

newfie

The only thing he endorsed is the start of the investigation while on flimsy ground was enough.
He condemned the fisa application process I described. You're trying to stretch one endorsement of one small part of the entire process into a complete endorsement of everything.

vantexan

Trump was not exonerated of obstruction of justice charges. The Mueller Report was a legitimate response to a deranged president who was elected under questionable circumstances with the probable aid of foreign entities hostile to the US.

Oh, Trump did Putin another favor today. Wow, that's really special. Why does he do all of these nice things for Putin when he directed meddling in our elections and is perhaps our worst enemy?

Really curious.
Can you be held accountable for obstruction when charges were bogus to begin with? The Mueller report was a joke, period.

bbsam

Staff member
The only thing he endorsed is the start of the investigation while on flimsy ground was enough.
He condemned the fisa application process I described. You're trying to stretch one endorsement of one small part of the entire process into a complete endorsement of everything.
If y’all don’t like how the FISA process goes, I suggest you remember that the next time something like the Patriot Act comes up.

vantexan

A joke? Lol. The report that “totally exonerated” the president was a hoax?

fascinating.
It's a report that should have never happened. And it's extremely partisan team couldn't find any collusion to hang the president with so they left the question of obstruction dangling. A joke, but not a funny one.

vantexan

If y’all don’t like how the FISA process goes, I suggest you remember that the next time something like the Patriot Act comes up.
Now that's funny! The FISA court just lashed out at the FBI for lying to them. I know how badly the Dems and the media want to downplay all of this before the election, but the FBI leadership broke laws. They hadn't expected to get caught, but ironically pushing so hard to get Trump removed by the collusion narrative got scrutiny that revealed what they did. What's sad is judging by the downplaying the Dems, and by that I mean literally every anti-Trump person out there, seem fine with what happened because the only thing that matters is booting Trump. If a Democrat president is ever attacked this way you won't be laughing then. But then again that probably won't ever happen because the "Swamp" is primarily a Democrat stronghold and the liberal Press always provides cover.

bbsam

Staff member
Now that's funny! The FISA court just lashed out at the FBI for lying to them. I know how badly the Dems and the media want to downplay all of this before the election, but the FBI leadership broke laws. They hadn't expected to get caught, but ironically pushing so hard to get Trump removed by the collusion narrative got scrutiny that revealed what they did. What's sad is judging by the downplaying the Dems, and by that I mean literally every anti-Trump person out there, seem fine with what happened because the only thing that matters is booting Trump. If a Democrat president is ever attacked this way you won't be laughing then. But then again that probably won't ever happen because the "Swamp" is primarily a Democrat stronghold and the liberal Press always provides cover.
You’ve lost it.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The accusers schemed to get Trump removed using an unverified, and eventually disproven, document.

Wrong. The Steele Dossier has never been disproven, and, in fact, many parts have been shown to be true. The only parts missing are the Pee Tape verification, and proof that Cohen was in Prague.

TTKU.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You have been losing it for years over Trump.

You're a Christian, right? Aren't Christians supposed to tell the truth? Not "Trump Truth", but real truth. As long as this guy does what you want in terms of SCOTUS picks, being pro-life (LOL), and scuttling environmental laws, you support him, and cover for his many lies and definite non-Christian behavior.

Sorry, van, but I'd have to say you're a faux Christian who overlooks Trumps many sins and indiscretions because he gives you the toys you asked for at Xmas.

The basic problem with the Evangelical Right. Hypocrites of the highest order.