Mueller report

newfie

The 17 is a fake number and a nod by Trump to Q-Anon, which should probably set off alarm bells for the sane.

the 17 number of partisan democrats working for Mueller the bumbling idiot is very accurate.
the 10 or more top level FBI leaders who cooked up an investigation against trump on the flimiest of evidence and then lied to multiple FISA courts is very accurate.

If you're trying to tell a lie 1000 times in order to make it true you have 600 more lies to go

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
did you read the story? To prosecute the case the US would have to reveal sensitive intelligence gathering secrets.

if trump was working for Putin he would be more then happy to reveal those secrets. You're such an idiot

Vlad: Donald, do what I ask or I release the tape(s).

Trump: OK, sir. I'll get AG Barr right on it. Is now soon enough...sir?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
the 17 number of partisan democrats working for Mueller the bumbling idiot is very accurate.
the 10 or more top level FBI leaders who cooked up an investigation against trump on the flimiest of evidence and then lied to multiple FISA courts is very accurate.

If you're trying to tell a lie 1000 times in order to make it true you have 600 more lies to go

No, sir. It used to be "13 Angry Democrats". There's a ton of footage out that confirms Trump continually using "13". Suddenly, it became "17", for no apparent reason, and "17" is some magic number for Q-Anon nuts.

There's plenty of evidence showing how Trump caters to conspiracy nuts and groups. Just ask your idol, Alex Jones.

newfie

No, sir. It used to be "13 Angry Democrats". There's a ton of footage out that confirms Trump continually using "13". Suddenly, it became "17", for no apparent reason, and "17" is some magic number for Q-Anon nuts.

There's plenty of evidence showing how Trump caters to conspiracy nuts and groups. Just ask your idol, Alex Jones.

its always been 17 angry democrats , now you're begging for a trivial numbers victory. So pitiful

newfie

Gotta love a :censored2: who is excited about some Russians getting off the hook during a national crisis. SMH.....

yea because we can only focus on one thing. I suppose your out feeding the bar workers right now during this national crisis and you dont have time to focus on anything else going on in the world? SYSHATLFTR (shaking your stupid head again to listen for the rattle)

Box Ox

its always been 17 angry democrats , now you're begging for a trivial numbers victory. So pitiful

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

“The 13 Angry Democrats in charge of the Russian Witch Hunt are starting to find out that there is a Court System in place that actually protects people from injustice...and just wait ‘till the Courts get to see your unrevealed Conflicts of Interest!”

newfie

Donald J. Trump on Twitter

“The 13 Angry Democrats in charge of the Russian Witch Hunt are starting to find out that there is a Court System in place that actually protects people from injustice...and just wait ‘till the Courts get to see your unrevealed Conflicts of Interest!”

that number changed as muellers staff changed . its a bull:censored2: argument to make when you have nothing else

newfie

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

you seem pretty level headed , i was kind of surprised you tried to save Mak on that bull:censored2: argument .

mak.jpg