Mueller report

BrownArmy

No you haven't.
You are deflecting.

I have, you just don’t agree with me.

I fundamentally disagree with this Orangutan Prez.

He’s just following the Heritage Foundation, but he doesn’t even know it.

Guy is a tool.

Defend him all you want, but he’s basically doing other people’s bidding, whether he knows it or not.

Was that his tax plan?

Were those his court picks?

Please.

He’s allowed to play President while being manipulated into one hundred things.

It’s fine, folk like you will defend him to the death, but he has no freaking clue what’s going on....he’s a tv actor ffs

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I have, you just don’t agree with me.

I fundamentally disagree with this Orangutan Prez.

He’s just following the Heritage Foundation, but he doesn’t even know it.

Guy is a tool.

Defend him all you want, but he’s basically doing other people’s bidding, whether he knows it or not.

Was that his tax plan?

Were those his court picks?

Please.

He’s allowed to play President while being manipulated into one hundred things.

It’s fine, folk like you will defend him to the death, but he has no freaking clue what’s going on....he’s a tv actor ffs
Wow that's a long post of complaining that you don't like Trump...... yet somehow you still couldn't say why you think the Wuhan Virus is Trump's fault.

Pathetic.

BrownArmy

I’ve been pretty consistent in my dislike for Trump, and my reasons why.

Not a shocker, pretty sure I’m not surprising anyone here.

We’ve been through this before.

Trump is a clueless, malignant narcissist.

It’s beyond me how any of you could glom onto him.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Wow that's a long post of complaining that you don't like Trump...... yet somehow you still couldn't say why you think the Wuhan Virus is Trump's fault.

Pathetic.

Nobody is saying Covid-19 is Trump's fault. What we're saying is that his response to it has been terrible, as in WORST EVER. That IS his fault, and trying to walk back his claims it was all a Democratic hoax and nothing serious aren't going to fly this time.

There is plenty of evidence showing what Trump said, what Don Jr,. Rush, and Hannity said, and the whole Trump administration. This was no big deal...until it was.

People are not going to forget because the stakes are a lot higher than winning the battle of the water cooler or Current Events. 401k's are being decimated, people are losing their jobs, and the economy is headed for a deep recession if not a depression. In some places you cannot even leave your home, which is probably coming to your town soon as well.

It's no longer a game of Reality TV or fake FOX News stories that prop-up the clown in the Oval Office. Your emperor has no clothes, sir. How much longer will believers like you stick with this loser?

I hope you enjoy President Biden, fren.