Mueller report

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
This hearing was a :censored2: show for the Democrats. Mueller looked dazed and confused throughout the whole thing. It sure looks like he did not write the report or even read it. Good job liberals for two years of this bull:censored2:

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I feel bad for mueller because this is a guy that should be enjoying his retirement and not dealing with this :censored2:. He looks very confused and just not there. He dont even know what is in the report.

floridays

No doubt ... "If it's in the report ..." is the most used phrase by Mueller.
More than a figurehead but definitely a hands-off approach.
No, only a figurehead, he was chosen only for the respect he held from both sides of the aisle, he was the most respected useful idiot that could be found that was respected on both sides of the aisle.
My opinion only.

newfie

No doubt ... "If it's in the report ..." is the most used phrase by Mueller.
More than a figurehead but definitely a hands-off approach.

he does not know whats in the report , which is scary.

one of the narratives developing out of this is that the 17 angry democrats really did run this investigation

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
Pretty sure Mueller knows what’s in the Mueller Report.

Have you seen any of the testimony? Poor guy.

The Dems keep thanking him for his service in Vietnam, yet he's more likely to die in the courtroom after being dragged out again by them... SMH.

Poor Mueller, can't even retire in peace. :devil3:

oldngray

nowhere special
Have you seen any of the testimony? Poor guy.

The Dems keep thanking him for his service in Vietnam, yet he's more likely to die in the courtroom after being dragged out again by them... SMH.

Poor Mueller, can't even retire in peace. :devil3:

Dems mostly used leading questions to try to get the answers they wanted but Mueller would said he stands by his report but wouldn't go further. I think he was afraid perjuring himself (the irony!).

The Reps wasted too much time asking questions that Mueller would refuse to answer because they would reveal how dirty the investigation was.