Mueller report

floridays

The Reps wasted too much time asking questions that Mueller would refuse to answer because they would reveal how dirty the investigation was.
Those questions were asked only to be entered into the record, this hearing will not stand alone. Presumably the results of forthcoming investigations will supply these vital answers, and will expose the true conspiracy and collusion among elected democrat actors and media, print and visual.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
hindenburg-bow-torch.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
DimWits and FAKE News are excusing Mueller's hesitancy and ignorance on his being nervous.
Also, they are saying this was damaging to the President and Impeachment is more called for now than before.
These people are delusional or just following a pre-written script.

I thought it was boring and nothing new revealed.

oldngray

nowhere special
DimWits and FAKE News are excusing Mueller's hesitancy and ignorance on his being nervous.
Also, they are saying this was damaging to the President and Impeachment is more called for now than before.
These people are delusional or just following a pre-written script.

I thought it was boring and nothing new revealed.

The way I saw talking heads spin it was Mueller was in bad health and didn't write the report anyway.

Surprisingly MSNBC said it was a bad day for Dems (and the hearings were boring). Predictably CNN said it was a disaster for Trump.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
The way I saw talking heads spin it was Mueller was in bad health and didn't write the report anyway.

Surprisingly MSNBC said it was a bad day for Dems (and the hearings were boring).
Predictably CNN said it was a disaster for Trump.
I'm watching CNN ... it is a nail in the coffin for CNN being a viable and honest news agency.
I'm not sure FOX is any better but it is disturbing.
CNN has such a reputation from it's days of reporting on US invasions and now they are nothing more than a liberal "Talking Heads" source.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Interestly, I ran across this obvious point about all the News Agencies ...

Cameron said there is a difference between a "news division" and it's "entertainment division," the nightly opinion shows.

"The opinion shows are just that and they are not fact-based," he told MSNBC's Ari Melber.

Obviously, the 'Opinion Reporters' were brought into the daylight by the normal news agencies ... it's such a shame.

Rachel Maddow is offering her vile opinion (normal) on the hearings.

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
this was a disaster for democrats
Not really except that nothing news worthy was uncovered.

To me, it was simply a means to educate the normal citizens to help having a more informed public ... started by Dimwits but then engaged by the Repugs as well.

Due to my reading about it here on Brown Cafe ... I was already informed! :backingout:

Jkloc420

Not really except that nothing news worthy was uncovered.

To me, it was simply a means to educate the normal citizens to help having a more informed public ... started by Dimwits but then engaged by the Repugs as well.

Due to my reading about it here on Brown Cafe ... I was already informed! :backingout:
disaster of gigantic proportions my weed friend

Staydryitsraining

Today proved this was a one sided investigation as if anyone didnt already see that. He did more damage by testifying today. He clearly tasked his team to do the majority of the work and read everything gathered. I dont even think he wrote the final report. It's a talking point but it's TRUE and I think it goes to show how horrible our government and the people inside of it are. His job was not nor is it a prosecutor's job to prove someone is innocent. They are there to prove guilt and to say he wasnt exonerated is just telling on what this was supposed to do to trump.

bbsam

Staff member
Looked to me like raw material for Democratic campaign ads featuring the president claiming the report totally exonerated him juxtaposed with Mueller insisting that was not the case.

Or perhaps the exoneration on obstructing justice vs Mueller’s assertion that the president could indeed be charged once he leaves office.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Looked to me like raw material for Democratic campaign ads featuring the president claiming the report totally exonerated him juxtaposed with Mueller insisting that was not the case.

Or perhaps the exoneration on obstructing justice vs Mueller’s assertion that the president could indeed be charged once he leaves office.
Finally, a LibTurd weighed in ... I was thinking you all went the way that TOS did when Trump was elected.
It's been 17 hours since a LibTurd posted in this thread.

bbsam

Staff member
Today proved this was a one sided investigation as if anyone didnt already see that. He did more damage by testifying today. He clearly tasked his team to do the majority of the work and read everything gathered. I dont even think he wrote the final report. It's a talking point but it's TRUE and I think it goes to show how horrible our government and the people inside of it are. His job was not nor is it a prosecutor's job to prove someone is innocent. They are there to prove guilt and to say he wasnt exonerated is just telling on what this was supposed to do to trump.
No. He was not exonerated because of the special circumstances surrounding the president of the United States.

If he were exonerated, Mueller would not have claimed that he can be charged once he leaves office.

To make it painfully clear, that means that the ONLY reason he was not charged is because he is the sitting president. There is no way to call that exoneration.

Jkloc420

No. He was not exonerated because of the special circumstances surrounding the president of the United States.

If he were exonerated, Mueller would not have claimed that he can be charged once he leaves office.

To make it painfully clear, that means that the ONLY reason he was not charged is because he is the sitting president. There is no way to call that exoneration.
hindenburg-bow-torch.jpg

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

If the police force investigates you for 2+ years and you don't get arrested or even subpoenaed ... you were exonerated ... at least for now.
You should know that we all should live in the present.
I pity the people that leave in fear of the future not fulfilling their wants.

bbsam

Staff member
Finally, a LibTurd weighed in ... I was thinking you all went the way that TOS did when Trump was elected.
It's been 17 hours since a LibTurd posted in this thread.
I figured it was time some intelligence entered you conservative brainless orgy.

I was afraid you guys would start singing the “total exoneration” refrain to the Trump Spangled Banner if I didn’t.

PS. LibTurd? Don’t you think you could be a little more original or creative? You’re starting to get a bit stale. I don’t know, maybe liberalactators or liberalabias. Damn. Do I have to do all the thinking around here?!?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
PS. LibTurd? Don’t you think you could be a little more original or creative? You’re starting to get a bit stale. I don’t know, maybe liberalactators or liberalabias. Damn. Do I have to do all the thinking around here?!?
Almost as stale as the LibTurds have been.

bbsam

Staff member
If the police force investigates you for 2+ years and you don't get arrested or even subpoenaed ... you were exonerated ... at least for now.
You should know that we all should live in the present.
I pity the people that leave in fear of the future not fulfilling their wants.
Are you playing dumb?

It’s been pointed out over and over: the president is a special case.

Being honest, if he weren’t the president and could have been charged, it wouldn’t have been two years.