Mueller report

Box Ox

actually if you expose yourself to more then CNN you will find a lot of liberal news pundits that were were very critical of the dems and Muellers very poor peformance today.

And now will come the continued moans and squeals from the hard left that this isn't over until they say it's over. Sigh.

newfie

And now will come the continued moans and squeals from the hard left that this isn't over until they say it's over. Sigh.

i know , will this back and forth nonsense ever end. its sad when we're at a point where we need another 9/11 to get everyone working together again.

vantexan

I'd imagine the play would be to nominate Kamala and see if she can rally the black vote the way Obama did.
If they were smart they'd nominate Tulsi Gabbard. Harris will have to deal with how she slept her way into high paying government jobs.

Last edited:

rickyb

so mueller wasted $26 million and he did not interview hte president LOL

and trump told witnesses not to cooperate.

what a waste of time.

bbsam

Staff member
actually if you expose yourself to more then CNN you will find a lot of liberal news pundits that were were very critical of the dems and Muellers very poor peformance today.
I don’t know why. Impeachment was never going to happen. This is just campaign sound bites.

Now if you could think outside television punditry, you might come to some interesting conclusions.

oldngray

nowhere special
82e93c3d5.jpg