Mueller report

bbsam

Staff member
Neither does a defense attorney, really. Which is why the opposite of being found "guilty" of a charge in a criminal court is "not guilty" rather than "innocent." It's not a sure thing that you didn't do what you're being charged for. But there's not enough evidence to prove that you did.

Which is exactly how the system should work. Even if somebody looks guilty as :censored2:, the evidence has to support it as fact. And that's why the hard left Democrats are going to have a terrible time if they continue to go after Trump into the 2020 election season.
Incorrect. They have to go after him in election ads.

bbsam

Staff member
Promising black Americans reparations and illegal aliens benefits, the money, housing, and health care isnt going to get a Democrat in the White House. Every single person running is only saying what I just said.
Is it possible you listen to what you want to hear? Because I agree with you. That won’t do a thing. But is that all you’re hearing? Is that because you can’t pry yourself away from Fox News?

Box Ox

Wisconsin, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Iowa...

I don’t think so.

Well, good luck to us, I guess. The only way the current Democratic formula is going to work is if there's an economic crash between now and next November. Even union members won't support the idea of having their private health insurance replaced with Medicare for All. And I don't think Biden is going to be the Presidential candidate.

bbsam

Staff member
Well, good luck to us, I guess. The only way the current Democratic formula is going to work is if there's an economic crash between now and next November. Even union members won't support the idea of having their private health insurance replaced with Medicare for All. And I don't think Biden is going to be the Presidential candidate.
I think you’re underplaying the effect that sanctions are having on the farm economy.

Box Ox

I think you’re underplaying the effect that sanctions are having on the farm economy.

Would definitely be ignorance on my part if the effects of the sanctions on farmers are indeed enough to drive them away from Trump in significant numbers.

bbsam

Staff member
Would definitely be ignorance on my part if the effects of the sanctions on farmers are indeed enough to drive them away from Trump in significant numbers.
Well it’s that plus the very small margin that Trump won those states by in the first place.

And the farm economy includes companies like John Deere laying off thousands indefinitely.

Box Ox

Well it’s that plus the very small margin that Trump won those states by in the first place.

And the farm economy includes companies like John Deere laying off thousands indefinitely.

Hopefully the voter gains and losses attributable to a continued strong economy, rhetoric from the hard left and farming losses will be a net benefit for the Democrats.

vantexan

Hopefully the voter gains and losses attributable to a continued strong economy, rhetoric from the hard left and farming losses will be a net benefit for the Democrats.
Just came out that Elizabeth Warren has been claiming all along she fought to help women in the Dow Corning case concerning leaking breast implants. Turns out she was a lawyer for Dow Chemical, fighting to keep them from paying out a lot of money. If she's toast, and Biden won't get the nomination, and Sanders is not only too radical but looks like a hypocrite with employee pay, who's left(no pun intended) who can beat Trump?

oldngray

nowhere special
Just came out that Elizabeth Warren has been claiming all along she fought to help women in the Dow Corning case concerning leaking breast implants. Turns out she was a lawyer for Dow Chemical, fighting to keep them from paying out a lot of money. If she's toast, and Biden won't get the nomination, and Sanders is not only too radical but looks like a hypocrite with employee pay, who's left(no pun intended) who can beat Trump?
Biden gets the nomination unless he really screws the pooch. Or suddenly keels over and dies. He has a ton of baggage but the DNC has his back.

Box Ox

I'd imagine the play would be to nominate Kamala and see if she can rally the black vote the way Obama did.

newfie

How so? Seems to me that reps have been trumpeting the “total exoneration” thing for months. Now we find out that’s not possible? And you call it a win for reps?

huuuuuuuuuggggggggeeeeeee win for the repubs.

Mueller looked bad . its clear he didnt know what was in his own report

newfie

Is it possible you listen to what you want to hear? Because I agree with you. That won’t do a thing. But is that all you’re hearing? Is that because you can’t pry yourself away from Fox News?

actually if you expose yourself to more then CNN you will find a lot of liberal news pundits that were were very critical of the dems and Muellers very poor peformance today.