Mueller report

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Now@LindseyGrahamSC says he wants to know how the Mueller probe started.

"The FISA warrant issued against Carter Page based on a dossier prepared by Christopher Steele is at a minimum disturbing. I'm going to get answers ... if no one else cares, it seems to be Republicans do."

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
55465066_357513931526927_3708689919200198656_o.jpg

vantexan

You mean...when you asserted he was part of a ‘Deep State’ conspiracy?

Or was that the other guy?

It’s hard for me to keep y’all separate...
I named a bunch of people who were demoted, then fired, or outright fired, or resigned, who were involved in a conspiracy to get Trump removed as president. I didn't name Mueller but it looked like his tactics strong arming Trump associates made me think he would do whatever he could to find something damning on Trump.

BrownArmy

I named a bunch of people who were demoted, then fired, or outright fired, or resigned, who were involved in a conspiracy to get Trump removed as president. I didn't name Mueller but it looked like his tactics strong arming Trump associates made me think he would do whatever he could to find something damning on Trump.

Wrong.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Now@LindseyGrahamSC says he wants to know how the Mueller probe started.

"The FISA warrant issued against Carter Page based on a dossier prepared by Christopher Steele is at a minimum disturbing. I'm going to get answers ... if no one else cares, it seems to be Republicans do."

Yes, Trump's biggest shill next to Hannity wanys to find the "truth". That's rich.

El Correcto

god is dead
Funny how Brennan suddenly changed his tone. A couple of weeks ago he was saying how guilty Trump was ... and now he isn't .
Brennan Tries to Rewrite History, Says He's Not Surprised by Lack of Collusion
“John Brennan’s anti-Trump tweets grow more and more maniacal. His latest tweet holds that Donald Trump’s Russian diplomacy in Helsinki “rises to & exceeds the threshold of ‘high crimes & misdemeanors.’ It was nothing short of treasonous.”

That tells people all they need to know about the unseriousness of the left’s impeachment drive, not to mention exposing once again the demented malice behind the Obama administration’s spying on the Trump campaign.

The unhinged criticism is also hilariously rich, given that John Brennan, who supported the Soviet-controlled American Communist Party, meets the textbook definition of a useful idiot for the Russians. At the height of the Cold War, he was rooting for the Reds, casting his vote in 1976 for Gus Hall, the American Communist Party’s presidential candidate. If anyone is adept at serving as a dupe for the Russians, it is John Brennan. To paraphrase John Kerry, he was for them before he was against them.“
John Brennan Misses Communist Russia | The American Spectator | Politics is too important to be taken seriously.