Mueller report

oldngray

nowhere special
Just got back from doctor, clean bill of health
640_30.jpg

BrownArmy

Apology!!!

Seriously?

As if the Russian contacts with the Trump Campaign didn't deserve scrutiny.

But wait, I thought Mueller was part of the 'Deep State'?

Now you're 'Team Mueller'?

LMFAO, if Mueller had recommended nailing the President to the wall you would have gone completely nuts.

As it is, you're suddenly OK with him.

LULZ

vantexan

Seriously?

As if the Russian contacts with the Trump Campaign didn't deserve scrutiny.

But wait, I thought Mueller was part of the 'Deep State'?

Now you're 'Team Mueller'?

LMFAO, if Mueller had recommended nailing the President to the wall you would have gone completely nuts.

As it is, you're suddenly OK with him.

LULZ
The Democrats loved the hardball Mueller was playing with Trump associates. They thought for sure he'd nail Trump for treason. I absolutely despised how he carried on, and his putting a bunch of Democrats on his team, most of whom contributed to Democrat campaigns, sure looked biased. But Mueller knows he himself isn't above the law. If he turned in a report full of unproven lies he himself could end up disbarred and possibly imprisoned. So I see the report as truth, and glad to see it turned out that way. But if I were charged with a crime Mueller is about the last person I'd want to see prosecuting me.

BrownArmy

The Democrats loved the hardball Mueller was playing with Trump associates. They thought for sure he'd nail Trump for treason. I absolutely despised how he carried on, and his putting a bunch of Democrats on his team, most of whom contributed to Democrat campaigns, sure looked biased. But Mueller knows he himself isn't above the law. If he turned in a report full of unproven lies he himself could end up disbarred and possibly imprisoned. So I see the report as truth, and glad to see it turned out that way. But if I were charged with a crime Mueller is about the last person I'd want to see prosecuting me.

LOL, you’re a mess.

Mueller is the only one coming out of this shtstorm with honesty.