Mueller report

oldngray

nowhere special
19ee051ed249c56b8f.jpg

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Trump went off the deep end last weekend with the tweet-storm attacking everyone while leading his pity-party parade. Now he runs away to the "safety" of his Florida compound.

Sounds to me like the White House was informed last Friday Mueller's report was going to be handed over to Barr this week. A few discussions later and it was agreed upon for a Friday release so the president can get out of Dodge!

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
3 years barking up a tree and for what? Nothing. I don't like Trump at all but these Democratic virtue signalers are even worse.

Years of investigations including one under the FBI and what did they find? Nothing. I'm so tired of hearing about it, hopefully now Don Lemon, Rachel Maddow and Sean Hannity can shut up.

MAKAVELI

3 years barking up a tree and for what? Nothing. I don't like Trump at all but these Democratic virtue signalers are even worse.

Years of investigations including one under the FBI and what did they find? Nothing. I'm so tired of hearing about it, hopefully now Don Lemon, Rachel Maddow and Sean Hannity can shut up.
So you read the report?

Analbumcover

ControlPkgs
So you read the report?

No not the whole report. I don't have time. These NDA's won't deliver themselves.

Does it matter? The Democrats are already shifting from collusion, to obstruction of justice to "oh well NOW its some sort of preemptive cover up." The Democrats will change the narrative to fit their agenda, as they always do, while the Republicans run in circles chasing their tails like Odie in Garfield.