Mueller Team Finally Announces Trump Is Innocent Of All Charges - Libturds Are Not To Be Heard From

vantexan

Explain how paying for two households is cheaper than one.
There's a great website called Numbeo, and another called Expatistan, where you can do cost comparisons between cities worldwide. For example a city we'd probably live in, Armenia, Colombia(not the country Armenia). My $1840 a month there is comparable based on current exchange rates to $5300 in net take home pay in the Kansas city I live in.

But I'm going to another city in Colombia, and until I can convince my wife to come down I won't be pursuing residency. So I can only stay 180 days per calendar year in Colombia, then I'll be doing the same in next door Ecuador. Just wanted to establish why I won't be getting my own apartment.

I'll be staying at a hostel that has private rooms. This particular one comes highly rated by travelers, has excellent wifi, the managers speak English, even includes a good breakfast for about $190 a month. Local restaurants have good set menu lunches every day for about $2. Can eat a good meal at a higher end restaurant for less than $7. Don't need a car, can walk to most places, but an average cab ride will set me back less than $2. My meds will cost less than half what I pay here, and I won't need a prescription. Decided against the little resort town and am going to a medium size city. Very nice mall has a Cinemark theater, and every Tuesday they show the latest American films in English. Currently have 5 showing in English on Tuesday.

So my needs will be met for about $400 a month, $450 tops. Here in KS between groceries, doctor, going out to eat constantly, meds, movies, miscellaneous it costs most of my pension. I help my parents out too so usually I'm broke some time in the third week of the month. Not to mention with the weather here I'm stuck sitting inside much of the year because it's too uncomfortable. Colombia has the Andes running through it. Between being near the equator and the higher altitude temps are steady and comfortable all year. The only real factor is if it's raining.

I'll be giving my wife $700 a month to pay on recently incurred bills. I'll still be able to save close to $500 a month. And when bills are paid will bump it up to $1100 or more a month. Can't do it in the States, and we have to get our house paid off by the time we are both on Social Security.

And Colombia has decent internet. Can watch U.S. tv and Netflix, Hulu, etc online. Can argue with you all day from there! :)

Last edited:

Sportello

Blah blah blah Colombia!

If the notes on Bolton's pad today are to be believed....

5000 troops to Colombia!

DyB6DwaW0AA4AYG

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
There's a great website called Numbeo, and another called Expatistan, where you can do cost comparisons between cities worldwide. For example a city we'd probably live in, Armenia, Colombia(not the country Armenia). My $1840 a month there is comparable based on current exchange rates to $5300 in net take home pay in the Kansas city I live in.

But I'm going to another city in Colombia, and until I can convince my wife to come down I won't be pursuing residency. So I can only stay 180 days per calendar year in Colombia, then I'll be doing the same in next door Ecuador. Just wanted to establish why I won't be getting my own apartment.

I'll be staying at a hostel that has private rooms. This particular one comes highly rated by travelers, has excellent wifi, the managers speak English, even includes a good breakfast for about $190 a month. Local restaurants have good set menu lunches every day for about $2. Can eat a good meal at a higher end restaurant for less than $7. Don't need a car, can walk to most places, but an average cab ride will set me back less than $2. My meds will cost less than half what I pay here, and I won't need a prescription. Decided against the little resort town and am going to a medium size city. Very nice mall has a Cinemark theater, and every Tuesday they show the latest American films in English. Currently have 5 showing in English on Tuesday.

So my needs will be met for about $400 a month, $450 tops. Here in KS between groceries, doctor, going out to eat constantly, meds, movies, miscellaneous it costs most of my pension. I help my parents out too so usually I'm broke some time in the third week of the month. Not to mention with the weather here I'm stuck sitting inside much of the year because it's too uncomfortable. Colombia has the Andes running through it. Between being near the equator and the higher altitude temps are steady and comfortable all year. The only real factor is if it's raining.

I'll be giving my wife $700 a month to pay on recently incurred bills. I'll still be able to save close to $500 a month. And when bills are paid will bump it up to $1100 or more a month. Can't do it in the States, and we have to get our house paid off by the time we are both on Social Security.

And Colombia has decent internet. Can watch U.S. tv and Netflix, Hulu, etc online. Can argue with you all day from there! :)
So it's cheaper because in America you wouldn't have enough self control to not waste a bunch of money going out to eat everyday and stuffing your face.

Ok then.

bbsam

Staff member

You know, van, it’s very simple.

If you and the president would simply open the southern border to all immigration, we could all live like kings without leaving the country.

vantexan

So it's cheaper because in America you wouldn't have enough self control to not waste a bunch of money going out to eat everyday and stuffing your face.

Ok then.
Yeah I threw that in so you would have something to pounce on. I don't go out every day but my wife likes to eat at nicer restaurants. We easily drop $500 a month at them, often more.

vantexan

You know, van, it’s very simple.

If you and the president would simply open the southern border to all immigration, we could all live like kings without leaving the country.
Yeah because eventually wealth would be concentrated in a few hands, families would be living 3 or 4 generations to a house, and people would be making $300 a month.