Mueller Team Finally Announces Trump Is Innocent Of All Charges - Libturds Are Not To Be Heard From

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I certainly don't worship him although I find him funny as hell.
Like on Thursday when he canceled the Pelosi military jet! LOL ... that was so funny.
Pelosi was prancing around the day before when she bullied Trump with no House available.
The Trump responds with a letter saying 'no military jets' unless I approve and I just disapproved 'dis one! LOL
You know Pelosi called him a fricking 'Mo Fo'.
30 minutes before scheduled takeoff! LOL

LOL, yeah he both canceled and announced her visit, which is a security violation but your to much of an idiot to grasp that fact, right after his Eastern Bloc whore (cheated on his current wife with her) took a military flight to the, "Southern White House." All because she "suggested" he reschedule the State of the Union Address due to his refusal to pay working federal employees.

This from the idiot in the White House who is measuring his penis by the size of his wall. But hey, he is against "chain migration" as he has dinner with the in-laws!

Rat-Man you really need to buy a clue about the world around you!

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
LOL, yeah he both canceled and announced her visit, which is a security violation but your to much of an idiot to grasp that fact, right after his Eastern Bloc whore (cheated on his current wife with her) took a military flight to the, "Southern White House." All because she "suggested" he reschedule the State of the Union Address due to his refusal to pay working federal employees.

This from the idiot in the White House who is measuring his penis by the size of his wall. But hey, he is against "chain migration" as he has dinner with the in-laws!

Rat-Man you really need to buy a clue about the world around you!
LOL ... you're such a racist!

vantexan

Did you read the thread title?
Sorry, I took the title to mean Mueller cleared Trump of this latest charge, not everything. If of course the Monk was having a little fun with you, that's ok, you guys tell us what idiots we are to not believe Trump is guilty of colluding with the Russians all the time.

bbsam

Staff member
Sorry, I took the title to mean Mueller cleared Trump of this latest charge, not everything. If of course the Monk was having a little fun with you, that's ok, you guys tell us what idiots we are to not believe Trump is guilty of colluding with the Russians all the time.
Well that’s only one of the reasons y’all are idiots.

newfie

I certainly don't worship him although I find him funny as hell.
Like on Thursday when he canceled the Pelosi military jet! LOL ... that was so funny.
Pelosi was prancing around the day before when she bullied Trump with no House available.
The Trump responds with a letter saying 'no military jets' unless I approve and I just disapproved 'dis one! LOL
You know Pelosi called him a fricking 'Mo Fo'.
30 minutes before scheduled takeoff! LOL

liberals praised pelosi for being strong when she made the comment about the State of the Union speech then turn around and condemned Trump for being vindictive when he countered with the military jet cancellation

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Muslim Lying Far-left Minnesota Democratic freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar tweeted Thursday, without evidence, that President Trump has personally engaged in
"efforts to install a far right opposition [that] will only incite violence and further destabilize the region"
and that
"a US backed coup in Venezuela is not a solution to the dire issues they face."

bacha29

Muslim Lying Far-left Minnesota Democratic freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar tweeted Thursday, without evidence, that President Trump has personally engaged in
"efforts to install a far right opposition [that] will only incite violence and further destabilize the region"
and that
"a US backed coup in Venezuela is not a solution to the dire issues they face."
The US has meddled in South American politics for decades.Yes as they say Meduro is a dictator but he's their dictator and what has happened in the past dictators have actually gained support and strengthened their grip on power when foreign interests try to destabilize them. Meduro is another one of Putin's puppets kind of like the one he has in the WH and Putin will see to it that he has all the help he needs to hold on.

vantexan

The US has meddled in South American politics for decades.Yes as they say Meduro is a dictator but he's their dictator and what has happened in the past dictators have actually gained support and strengthened their grip on power when foreign interests try to destabilize them. Meduro is another one of Putin's puppets kind of like the one he has in the WH and Putin will see to it that he has all the help he needs to hold on.
Buy a clue Bacha. Venezuela has hyperinflation, recently over 80,000%. They ran a once prosperous country into the ground. Three million have already fled the country. Putin won't and can't stop us from going in to get them back on track.