Mueller Team Finally Announces Trump Is Innocent Of All Charges - Libturds Are Not To Be Heard From

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Special counsel spokesperson Peter Carr releases statement saying claims made in Buzzfeed article are 'not accurate'.

Mueller Debunks Buzzfeed.jpg

Last edited:

bbsam

Staff member
A controlled response ... are you crying? :wink-very:
No. I’m thinking that with all the damning stories that have come out in the past two years and this is the only time the special counsel decided to make a statement...

Should we assume all the other stories are true?

Are we now all agreed that the Mueller is an upstanding straight shooter honorably doing his job?

Good. Glad we’re all on the same page.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No. I’m thinking that with all the damning stories that have come out in the past two years and this is the only time the special counsel decided to make a statement...

Are we now all agreed that the Mueller is an upstanding straight shooter honorably doing his job?

Nope ... it means Mueller has an Honest boss now!

newfie

the other damning stories didn't need a rebuttal they were so far fetched they crumbled on their own.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Don't forget Corporate chasing better ratings!

Publicly Traded Corporations, even UPS, have no morality.
The slant is crazy.

The investigation was plastered all over the front page of ever news source I visited today.

I had to dig a little to find the positive story that was the trade talk today.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

The moon walk is always backwards.

bbsam

Staff member
Will special council just basically called the buzzfeed story billcrap
I wouldn’t say that. “Not accurate” is a very open ended denial. If anything, this is just going to fuel the curiosity of journalists to dig deeper into this story.