Must Tieguy put his 2 cents in every thread

S

steward

For the love of god, You dont know everything.
Let a few go by.

T

tieguy

Sorry dude, didn't know there was a limit on posts. I had this strange idea that this was one of those boards where everyone throws their opinion in on subjects. My bad.

O

over9five

I welcome tieguys posts. I dont usually agree with him, but he writes well, and is happy to share his opinion!

K

kidlogic

Not true!!! many of his post arent worth 2 cents hehehhee...let him talk ...he makes me
lol.gif

V

vgpa

Looks like you have a fan club, tieguy! I laugh at some of your posts also.
lol.gif

T

tieguy

Thanks I think. Seriously though I don't understand the post , message boards are for debating the issues. The fact that I respond to a post does not mean I think I own the subject.

P

peacock71

I suggest we refrain (except on WPC thread) from criticising people for their posting habits. All opinions are welcome for me. Debates on UPS issues are excellent here as well. I don't want this to become another YAHOO board, and the people on it sink to the level of that cesspool.

Go UPS!
P71
icon45.gif

P

proups

feederdryver....I disagree. This board is a good forum to get everyone's opinion. In order to be a global team, we each must know what the other is thinking. It may enlighten you to another way of thinking!