MVDC

Brown Biscuit

Blind every day
I'm curious, how do you get a speeding ticket reduced to improper equipment? Your speedometer not working?
I would report it just in case man. They can get you for not behind honest.
I also had a speeding ticket (14mph) in a school zone this year. I thought I was past it, but the officer gave me a ticket anyways. I showed up to the final hearing in my browns and chatted with the officer. After discovering my theory was wrong; and that I was indeed speeding in the school zone, we laughed about it for a bit and then he asked the judge to drop it down to a defective headlamp. Even the judge was like “Wait...what?” From a huge fine and 4 points down to 1 point and $30 fine. Gonna keep riding this karma wave.

barnyard

KTM rider
The last time I was pulled over, I was 3 miles from Kentucky in southern Indiana. I was on my motorcycle, I pulled way off the road, the patrolman was 10 feet from the line on the road. He walked up to me and said, "How are you doing today?"
Me, "Fantastic."
Him, "You mean, until now."
Me, "Bah, it is 70 degrees, bluebird skies. I am on vacation and the riding is fantastic. When we are done here, the day will still be fantastic, I will ride a little bit slower and hopefully you can take some break under a shade tree and watch the birds fly by."
He smiled, took my license and came back with a warning.

The thing is, I was not lying about any of it. It was an awesome day and continued to be an awesome day after.