My back hurts

Days

do I need a new mattress. I feel fine at work and when I’m at home, but the moment I lay in bed, my back starts to ache.

I’m not sure if this is from lifting/Lowering for many years but I work genuinely pretty safe.

Any tips?

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Take a hot bath your muscles are cooling down after work, hence they will tighten up. Drink water after work and eat something with high protein to help your muscles heal.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
do I need a new mattress. I feel fine at work and when I’m at home, but the moment I lay in bed, my back starts to ache.

I’m not sure if this is from lifting/Lowering for many years but I work genuinely pretty safe.

Any tips?
When was the last time you bought a mattress

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

Any tips?
Same with me.
I bought a Sleep Number bed and poof, it was gone. (Not an endorsement for you but it did work for me)
Try stretching more before and after bed and during the day ... that makes a lot of difference.
Prepare for a future with sore back when you work too ... it may be an early warning.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

Any tips?
smoke the weed, it is very relaxing

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

Any tips?
You need to strengthen your core. The best way to relieve back pain is to have a strong core and take the load off your lower back muscles. Do some of these a few days a week as you will see a difference.

5 Low-Impact Moves to Strengthen Your Back and Core

rod

Retired 22 years
I've had 2 of these done. Right side C4,5,6,and 7.

My brother-in-law who is also a retired UPS driver has had 3 back surgeries and is going in in a few months for another one. I think he has had his whole spine fused together except for maybe 3 vertebrate. He walks around looking at the ground.