My chance to get back at the man

JayRock

Scanner Bitch
so i challenged my boss to the best two out of three sporting events. now i let him pick the events and that means he picked everything he's good at, and nothing i am..... so its basketball, tennis, and bowling. now i think i can get my basketball on, but tennis and bowling is new to me. any tips you guys can give me?
i hope i can stick it to the man.. be the underdog story that you see in the movies. im working hard these next few weeks to get ready for the tourney.... everyones support is welcome..... PT vs the Center Manager..... first event april 13th... let the games begin.

JayRock

Scanner Bitch
i wanted to play golf, hockey, soccer... he didn't want to have any of that. the bowling doesnt thrill me, but i am looking foward to that beer bottle holder.

T

trucker1946

Why would you challenge him in the 1st place,dont you realize that management cannot lower themselves to associate with hourly employees outside of the work area,check out the UPS policy book

Sammie

Why would you challenge him in the 1st place,dont you realize that management cannot lower themselves to associate with hourly employees outside of the work area,check out the UPS policy book

It is policy but there's a rec center close to our hub that is of course open to the public. Hourly and management have just happened to show up at the same time and beat the h*** out of each other playing smashball....

There ARE ways....
:laugh:

SmithBarney

I would have challenged him to a friendly game of sort-n-load
you stand there with a stopwatch, he already knows your score..
just make sure he stays on the whole 5 hr shift...

tieguy

Banned

We usually avoid such contact out of respect for the hourly employee since we know his/her co-workers will acuse him of being a suck-up. However when we really want to get back at someone then we hang out with them or loudly thank them for loaning us their condo for the weekend. :thumbup1: