My Choice - is it really this stupid?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I had a shipment being delivered via UPS last year, Next Day Air- meat that was shipped in a styrofoam container and packed on dry ice. I had ordered from the same shipper/merchant last year. It was misdelivered due to the shipper entering the zip code incorrectly. I caught the error when I received a notification that my package was shipped. I contacted the shipper and informed them that they entered it incorrectly. I ordered from them again this year as they were one of a handful of butchers that carried the meat I needed for my asado. I did get it, albeit 5 days later and most meat spoiled. Very begrudgingly, I ordered from them again this year. While my invoice showed the correct address, the shipping label was incorrect again, due to having retained the incorrect address. Before the package was shipped, the merchant was able to correct the error, however my package was delayed by 3 days, resulting in spoiled meat again.

This week I ordered some products from a merchant in Texas. They shipped it via UPS in two packages the same day, at the same time. My packages were to arrive yesterday. Both packages were shipped to Ohio (I live near Akron) and arrived at a facility North Baltimore, whic!h is 133 miles west of the final delivery point-Wadsworth, Ohio). One package was sent to Columbus, Ohio before it was sent to the terminal in Wadsworth (which is only about 20 miles closer to Wadsworth). The other package was sent from North Baltimore to Crystal City, Missouri (!). Someone has some ‘splaining to do!

I was informed that my package will arrive on Tuesday when I am not home. I had signed up for UPS My Choice, however there is no way to log in. It wants me to sign up. When I provide all the information that they request, I get an error message saying that someone in my household has already signed up. Calling UPS is futile, especially on a Saturday. I’ve tried calling several times and get someone in a call center in India who can’t offer any help beyond a scripted response and disingenuous apologies.
No good meats in Ohio? Buy local.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
If he had a good lawyer....

The problem lies in not disclosing, and then falsifiying the delivery record. UPS does not have to lie with the "we attempted" bs

Thebrownblob

Plan better…..🤣 What a :censored2: show.
1715684941846.gif