My Contract Impact Statement has been Impacted

WTFm8

I will guarantee they are nothin like a part time UPSer gets

If they have any

Oh, also once a year they offer a $2,000-$5,000 ‘buy-out’ to employees, depending on how long they’ve been there, to quit and never work there again.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Maybe you have never preloaded or loaded? Or at least not in last 5 years? The Amazon job is difficult but it does not compare to the volume and weight that pre loaders are handling now at UPS.

Right ON! Amazon Delivery is the way to go...... you move to up to the Amazon $300,000 per year gig. Amazon Will Let Entrepreneurs Start Their Own Delivery Business and Earn Up to $300,000 a Year
Apparently you didn't actually see the numbers ran on that 300k a year.

Let's just say it's a pipe dream.

Brownslave688

I would like to see a Contract Impact Statement that compares the $15 an hour that Amazon Part Timers will make starting in November of this year vs. UPS part-timers not reaching $15 until 2023.

And Amazon workers are getting a catch-up raise as well.
Make sure to tell all of your part time brother and sisters there is still time to vote or even change their vote to no.

Sugar D

Make sure to tell all of your part time brother and sisters there is still time to vote or even change their vote to no.

1. So as a new package driver and out of my packet now, my contract impact statement still has my old part time jobs (pick off) numbers and wages. Wondering what new full time drivers pay scale will be and is too pay 3 years or 4 years

2. Since I just got out of my packet last week and now have seniority, is it 30 days or 60 days before insurance kicks in? Do they send me a packet in the mail or do I go online to submit my information

I’ll take any other information about what drivers benefits are and what to expect now that I reached seniority

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
1. So as a new package driver and out of my packet now, my contract impact statement still has my old part time jobs (pick off) numbers and wages. Wondering what new full time drivers pay scale will be and is too pay 3 years or 4 years

2. Since I just got out of my packet last week and now have seniority, is it 30 days or 60 days before insurance kicks in? Do they send me a packet in the mail or do I go online to submit my information

I’ll take any other information about what drivers benefits are and what to expect now that I reached seniority
Call your local union hall tomorrow

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Go work for Amazon if it’s so great, everyone is saying all theses places are paying better leave. I don’t know any job in the USA that gives PT employees free healthcare and a pension.
Free? Amazon does not pay union dues and 200 dollar for single 400 dollars for family deductible for central states health and welfare.

vote yes!!!!

Go work for Amazon if it’s so great, everyone is saying all theses places are paying better leave. I don’t know any job in the USA that gives PT employees free healthcare and a pension.
Free? Amazon does not pay union dues and 200 dollar for single 400 dollars for family deductible for central states health and welfare.

Also Amazon is not in every city, 3 hours away from me.

Brownslave688

Did you need read any of contract or go to a local meeting about it?

Brownslave688

don’t be rude I’m just looking for links or information, not a :censored2:ing lawyer and can read gosh darn contract with all the lawyer jargon
You're asking if it's 3 or 4 years for progression. And how long you have to wait for benefits.

Doesn't take a lawyer to figure that out.

Sugar D

You're asking if it's 3 or 4 years for progression. And how long you have to wait for benefits.

Doesn't take a lawyer to figure that out.
Never mind bro thanks for nothing, just looking for direction on where to go for the basic info. I understand a 100 page contract has all of it

542thruNthru

Seriously though man it's not that hard.

Here is the progression for a new driver (if the contract passes)
Screenshot_20181002-213642.png

The other question depends on how long you've been with the company. It's 1 year till you receive benifits. Yes they will send you a packet in the mail.

Welcome to UPS learn to read the contract or get used to management taking advantage of you.

Good luck.