I Voted No

Imchar1

I thought it would be highly unlikely that I would vote no.
Reason 1. Pension concessions. This is a deal breaker. Is there no one advising this guy that you don't give up anything when it comes to one of the main pillars of a union contract? What did we get for this massive gift to the company. Ridiculously high wages for people a majority of which will be gone within a couple of years as they have no intention of having a career at UPS. Was this a nod to Amazon people? If it was SOB needs to be removed next election.

Part time wage proposal should be reduced by %75 and dispersed among full timers and pension should return to at least status quo. UPS part timers already have it better than anybody else. I can say this because if it hadn't been for 22.4 I would still be part time.

The next two im just piling on.

I would like to see option days and sick days paid like vacation days 1/52.

I oppose the non gendered language. Such BS that this was an issue. Boys have p3nis3s girls have vaginas. In your personal life you can play make believe however you want. No one should have to participate in peoples delusions.

Screenshot_20230807-185234-131~2.png

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Reason 1. Pension concessions. This is a deal breaker. Is there no one advising this guy that you don't give up anything when it comes to one of the main pillars of a union contract? What did we get for this massive gift to the company. Ridiculously high wages for people a majority of which will be gone within a couple of years as they have no intention of having a career at UPS. Was this a nod to Amazon people? If it was SOB needs to be removed next election.

Part time wage proposal should be reduced by %75 and dispersed among full timers and pension should return to at least status quo. UPS part timers already have it better than anybody else. I can say this because if it hadn't been for 22.4 I would still be part time.

I oppose the non gendered language. Such BS that this was an issue. Boys have p3nis3s girls have vaginas. In your personal life you can play make believe however you want. No one should have to participate in peoples delusions.
Glad you exercised your right to vote, but I hope you're the minority. If you were a 22.4 you seriously might not have a job to come back to if we strike.

Boston25

I voted yes

Imchar1

I'm not a 22.4 nor did I imply it. I went full time when they created cheap competition drivers.theres no reason for a strike. They go back to the table and reallocate those ridiculously high part time wages.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member

Cry harder

JL 0513

Hope the no voters realize we could end up with a worse contract as the whole process starts over if this doesn't pass. Teamsters may not be willing to fight as hard again when they are so proud of what they got done.

RangerMan06

Hope the no voters realize we could end up with a worse contract as the whole process starts over if this doesn't pass. Teamsters may not be willing to fight as hard again when they are so proud of what they got done.

Not true. We have UPS by the balls. It's time we prove it. No way they can replace more than a fraction of us

How's UPS going to move the packages without us?? They can't find enough people in a year much less a few weeks.
Other people will move them this isn't 1997
It's not a perfect deal but we got a good deal
I've been doing this for a long time and I can see how much business we have already lost how many routes they're not in everyday and how many empty trucks they're setting outside

We got a fair offer this time and you just have to build upon us on the next contract