My gut feeling is UPS competitors are on here posing as Angry Teamster UPSer's.

El Correcto

god is dead
Wanting the employees at UPS to work into a frenzied lather and vote No.

I know we can't use our employee ID or Man #'s here. Yet, got to be a way to sift through these managers posing as hourlies.

I don't trust everything on here.

Just my thoughts.

Fitbit App :) my ballot= [X] Yes

Ps, you know the competition would just love,love,love to see a strike and so would analysts from Wall Street too.

UPS Short Sellers would make instant millions if a strike was called.

Not this contract tho'. Ol' D.T. covered all bases. Higher Union Dues are coming from their excellent efforts & justifiably so!
It’s really sad when the old timers start having dementia episodes on here.:crying:

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wanting the employees at UPS to work into a frenzied lather and vote No.

I know we can't use our employee ID or Man #'s here. Yet, got to be a way to sift through these managers posing as hourlies.

I don't trust everything on here.

Just my thoughts.

Fitbit App :) my ballot= [X] Yes

Ps, you know the competition would just love,love,love to see a strike and so would analysts from Wall Street too.

UPS Short Sellers would make instant millions if a strike was called.

Not this contract tho'. Ol' D.T. covered all bases. Higher Union Dues are coming from their excellent efforts & justifiably so!
If the company comes here to raise cain they are fools. How many Teamsters are there out there as compared to the few dozen active members here?

Stop making a arse of yourself!
DReL.gif

upsohio

I think they know very well they don’t have the votes, but you have to realize that time is on their side. The contract extension will give them the necessary time to sell people on the contract. People will get impatient because they want their money now.

8" chub

I hardly ever post on here, mainly just lurk, but had to log in to say this dude has posted some of the most blatantly pompous crap I have ever read on here. It's obvious, even to non-drivers, that you are not a driver... likely management... which makes you a liar. I wouldn't expect anything less from UPS management.

What type of desperate crap went down in some UPS boardroom to think this crude attempt at manipulating grown adults would be a good idea, is anyone's guess... But I picture 7 or 8 suits sitting around the boardroom table into the wee hours of the morning, ties loose, dry erase board full of dumb ideas that rival Orion, empty Chinese delivery boxes scattered about, and in one last leap of sleep deprived faith, the lowest one of the suits on the totem pole- fitbit app, is voted to be the one to create an account on the UPS bitch and moan forum, and pretend to be a driver.

That should do the trick!

:censored2:.

Box Ox

But I picture 7 or 8 suits sitting around the boardroom table into the wee hours of the morning, ties loose, dry erase board full of dumb ideas that rival Orion, empty Chinese delivery boxes scattered about, and in one last leap of sleep deprived faith, the lowest one of the suits on the totem pole- fitbit app, is voted to be the one to create an account on the UPS bitch and moan forum, and pretend to be a driver.

That should do the trick!

Yep. The Company bean counters probably love that they can put "Creepy Eddie from the 3rd floor" in a small closet with a computer and let him go to town. He's a lower-salaried employee and didn't have much else to do anyway.

The return on basically no investment is potentially breaking the back of the Union for good and millions in cost savings over the next several years.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I feel I have to point that this is the case every contract.
People will tell the Union whore “No” but then over half vote “Yes”.

This one is different, it is not so much the weak contract. This is your real Employee Opinion Survey, people are pissed off royal. The last contract was actually voted in by only 18 percent of the total membership that turned in a ballot, something like only 36 percent bothered.

Can both parties sell this by upping some of the pension benefits who knows. the problem with that is that those are the ones who seen how bad things have been going downhill, the lack of appreciation, service rewards and the way they have treated people currently and in the past. They never forget and it might be pay back time, this will be their only real action to change things and send a real hardcore message to corporate. Nothing like a national strike to shake things up in Atlanta, the power is with the rank and file and they are more than willing to send this back to the table for renegotiations or strike.

Believe me, we are more prepared to sustain a strike than back in "97" financially can the company and the union say the same thing. Most of us who lived through the last one 20+ years ago have far more capital to draw on if necessary.

M

MenInBrown

My gut tells me you are a company $%^&*. (Rhymes with bore)

Not one hourly I have talked to is going to vote yes you nimrod!

Everyone at my center is pissed. No votes by everyone I’ve talked to. Really believe they are all actually voting no because they follow up their “NO” with everything they’re getting screwed on.

M

MenInBrown

Definitely. All the Company has to do is get one or a few people to sit at a keyboard and deliver nonsense to these forums in an attempt to get UPSers to question their beliefs that the "negotiated" Contract is a bad one, or have them think it's a good one to begin with. Near zero resource expenditure for massive potential returns in cost savings if they can get a really bad Contract to pass.

I don’t care what you put on :censored2:. It’s still :censored2:. And I’m not talking about spit.