My manager is a bully :(

F

Frankie's Friend

It's not harassment. You should of called. All drivers have battery packs. I find it hard to believe you don't. Enjoy your warning letter. I hope you get your 1 day as well.
You cannot require an employee to use their personal cell phone.

Management probly salted his load with that next day air in the wrong place just to pick a fight with him. That has been done numerous times in the last 30 years.
I hope you enjoy your labor charges because you have surely earned them loser.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I know, i think im gonna need one of those therapy dogs.
downloadfile-9.png

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
It’s really puzzling that anyone would post here after retiring. When I retire I want to get as far away from this company as possible. Pretty sure we have a few posting that retired 20 years ago judging from their posts.
it's fun to see what's going on. it's funny actually seeing all the complaining and whining.

i used to do my share when still working but now that have been retired 3 years it seemed like a huge waste of time.

Siveriano

Tell him you want a three day ride, for starters. Number 2 you wasn't the driver if record for the past three years. Things on that route had probably changed since a few years ago.
Already told them twice to come out with me 3 days but they know they will send me out with 4 NDA stops instead of 10 and 150 perfectly loaded stops instead of 190, and they know ill remind them of this every single time they trying to pull a funny one on me.

In all this you typed...where was the air SPA'd too. 1000 section, RDR (was this the actual stop?) If it was in the RDR bulk stop how big was it? To big to put somewhere else...just because you sent a message does not clear you for having a late air?
It was misplaced if it was too big they should have left it outside so that i would had place it where i could find it.

Sounds like you have a useless Steward. Good for you for standing up for yourself.
Keep reading the contract book.
Knowledge is power.
He is not useless to my opinion he is one of the best at our center, he just knows i can take care of myself on a 1 on 1 with my manager and if needed he will help me.

You cannot require an employee to use their personal cell phone.

Management probly salted his load with that next day air in the wrong place just to pick a fight with him. That has been done numerous times in the last 30 years.
I hope you enjoy your labor charges because you have surely earned them loser.
They did this, they perfectly loaded few parces on the 1000 and 2000 and took a picture of the " perfect load" so perfect that i still found misloads that day.

Already told them twice to come out with me 3 days but they know they will send me out with 4 NDA stops instead of 10 and 150 perfectly loaded stops instead of 190, and they know ill remind them of this every single time they trying to pull a funny one on me.

It was misplaced if it was too big they should have left it outside so that i would had place it where i could find it.

He is not useless to my opinion he is one of the best at our center, he just knows i can take care of myself on a 1 on 1 with my manager and if needed he will help me.

They did this, they perfectly loaded few parces on the 1000 and 2000 and took a picture of the " perfect load" so perfect that i still found misloads that day.
Keep a notebook my friend

Froome

Want to stop nda problem try this. At start time go to pcm, then do pretrip. Find, if you can your first 5 stops AND VERIFY ALL YOUR NDA BEFORE YOU LEAVE. If you are missing any, text with the diad you can't find the nda. Then go to the office and tell the mgr you can't find them and ask them to help. Don't leave until they find it or tell you to leave. After awhile they quit looking for these missing nda and tell you to text them in begore you leave. Let them k ow when you find them and ask if you shoukd break route to get. It kills production and puts the late air on them.

F

Frankie's Friend

At start time go to pcm, then do pretrip. Find, if you can your first 5 stops AND VERIFY ALL YOUR NDA BEFORE YOU LEAVE. Then go to the office and tell the mgr you can't find them and ask them to help.
He posted that during pre trip he looked and couldn't find one that was missing. At least, that was what I read.
Second, ask for hourly to do the looking and the management can watch. That always adds value to the management's stress because they should stay on preload time during the hunt.

File the charges. That will beca game changer. You watch...and dot your I's, cross your T's.

Thx for being a man. There are too few.

F

Frankie's Friend

it's fun to see what's going on. it's funny actually seeing all the complaining and whining.

i used to do my share when still working but now that have been retired 3 years it seemed like a huge waste of time.
You think it's funny?
If it's a huge waste of time then you shouldn't waste yours while posting your half wit garbage.
Your being retired (or termed) really adds value to your derogatory jargon.

F

Frankie's Friend

Want to stop nda problem try this. At start time go to pcm, then do pretrip. Find, if you can your first 5 stops AND VERIFY ALL YOUR NDA BEFORE YOU LEAVE. If you are missing any, text with the diad you can't find the nda. Then go to the office and tell the mgr you can't find them and ask them to help. Don't leave until they find it or tell you to leave. After awhile they quit looking for these missing nda and tell you to text them in begore you leave. Let them k ow when you find them and ask if you shoukd break route to get. It kills production and puts the late air on them.

Froome

If you play by their rules it really drives mgmt crazy. They hate when you use logic. Like if they take 10 stops off and expect you to be done 1 hr earlier. So I ask for a 80 stop day since that would be 8 hours. I might even do 9o I'm feeling good today.

Froome

Only drivers and one clerk have my cell number. I don't use my cell for work. If they want to get nasty with me it will have to be through the diad. Take pictures of the messages as needed. Such as the new sup who texted me "be back by 7 and finish your lunch in bldg." I sent back text, "not your call when and where I take lunch, send someone out to get nda, or do you want me to return, drop off nda and go back out". New drivers don't let ups have you cell number, they will call you all the time and harass you over it as well. If you get caught answering the cell and you are not parked with the engine off you can be fired on tbe spot. Use the diad for all messages. If they want you to call find a business phone to call from. Or like me just respond use diad for messages.

I learned very early on not to give these people my number. There's a land line next to my bed that they can call me on. :censored2: this cell phone nonsense. I don't even want other hourlies contacting me. From the looks of social media, they're all mentally ill drug addicts in my bldg, but sadly, that seems to be a one-up from the disasters management creates.

WTFm8

98% of the drivers/supervisors are listed on a page at my building.

Only a handfull have had theirs removed from it.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
98% of the drivers/supervisors are listed on a page at my building.

Only a handfull have had theirs removed from it.
That may be true at my center but I know exactly half of everybody on route XYZ does not have their number listed and that my friend is called winning.