My manager is a bully :(

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I never give out my cell phone number..besides I use what my Kid terms a "throw away phone". He says the only ones who use it today are drug dealers or anybody over 60. It works for me, but I do take a lot of kidding at work about my precious blackberry..5 dollars a month and all the texting I can, can not beat it..

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Only drivers and one clerk have my cell number. I don't use my cell for work. If they want to get nasty with me it will have to be through the diad. Take pictures of the messages as needed. Such as the new sup who texted me "be back by 7 and finish your lunch in bldg." I sent back text, "not your call when and where I take lunch, send someone out to get nda, or do you want me to return, drop off nda and go back out". New drivers don't let ups have you cell number, they will call you all the time and harass you over it as well. If you get caught answering the cell and you are not parked with the engine off you can be fired on tbe spot. Use the diad for all messages. If they want you to call find a business phone to call from. Or like me just respond use diad for messages.
I talk to Abney on bluetooth daily and he has never said a word. You sure that's a rule?

tacken

What a great way to have to work. Going in and have to prove you are doing the right thing. But that is the norm for UPS....